Hacking FBI Error

YaiciJuba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello i have a probleme with FBI i download all files i need ect... and for using it i use Homebrew launcher
But when i run FBI i have this error

FBI has ecounterred a fatal error!

Failed to aquire kernel access

Press any buttonn to exit.

SO yeah please help me Thanks. also i already saw a theard like this but the guy was using Luma3ds so yeah and sorry for my english im not english

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Hello i have a probleme with FBI i download all files i need ect... and for using it i use Homebrew launcher
But when i run FBI i have this error

FBI has ecounterred a fatal error!

Failed to aquire kernel access

Press any buttonn to exit.

SO yeah please help me Thanks. also i already saw a theard like this but the guy was using Luma3ds so yeah and sorry for my english im not english
What is your system version?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so there is nothing i can do ? :( and you didin't finish you'r reply ? lol xD
There's nothing else you can do. Your options are what I mentioned earlier or you can sell your current system and get one that's on version 10.7 or lower so that you can downgrade. You quoted my finished reply. My finger accidentally hit Post Reply.

YaiciJuba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There's nothing else you can do. Your options are what I mentioned earlier or you can sell your current system and get one that's on version 10.7 or lower so that you can downgrade. You quoted my finished reply. My finger accidentally hit Post Reply.

You can't use FBI on stock 11.0. You will either need to get a hardmod or get another system with custom firmware in order to downgrade and use FBI.
okay but how do i downgrade ? any tutorials or something else ?

GlitchMC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've also encountered this error, on the HOmebrew launcher version of FBI, and i kinda lost the CIA version (which loaded fine, btw) when i got a new sd card an through a series of events, formatted the SD card that had my installed CIAs
ANy help?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I've also encountered this error, on the HOmebrew launcher version of FBI, and i kinda lost the CIA version (which loaded fine, btw) when i got a new sd card an through a series of events, formatted the SD card that had my installed CIAs
ANy help?
If you try to use FBI.3dsx in an updated system (either stock or emuNAND) it won't work. If you have no cia installer at all, use Decrypt9 (as a Luma payload if a9lh, or as a .3dsx on 9.2 or less sysNAND if not) to inject it to H&S.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou