Hacking fbi cias safe?

Jacobf0303

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I don't know if I'm allowed to say it so I won't go into much detail, I have a pokemon ultra sun .cia, if I install through FBI can I play it online? I'm not sure how title keys work and what-not.

Thanks!

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be clear, it was unsafe to play the game online before the release date. Since the release date has come and gone, it is safe.

Reactions: wormdood

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
A content (one partition of a physical game's rom, or one .app file) downloaded from Nintendo servers is encrypted with a code, which can be calculated by knowing some factors (mainly the titleid of the game and the key selection, factors which are publicly accessible, and its titlekey, which is included in the "ticket" which you're supposed to buy from the eShop - but titlekeys can also be found on certain 3rd party sites)

That is enough to decrypt a game to the point it can be installed

Then, 9.6+ games also have "seed" encryption covering the romfs and the actual executable (this means that among things NOT further encrypted with the seed are the icon and banner), which means - unless the game was fully decrypted (also called "cryptofixing") before installation - that a seed is required to actually run the game... the whole principle behing digital preorders is that you get the files and the titlekey at your leisure, then when the game is launched you can claim the seed afterwards

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man, wifey laying in bed, and man wants sum and rubs on her a little, she turns and says "Not tonight, I have a gyno apt in the morning." So man rolls over, but after few minutes starts rubbing her again. She says didn't you here me, no messing around, I have a gyno apt tomorrow. " Man says, "Well you don't have a dentist apt tomorrow also do you?"
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn I have 8 modded rgh3 x360 slims I've done, I need to get rid of, I figured my family members or friends would want but times have changed. Think I'm gonna stop buying them and modding. Time to Switch it up (pun intended)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yay power outages
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, I'm your friend
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There literally no storms in your area, does it go out alot? You need to just send me your slim n ill rgh3 it free.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or grow sum balls and do it yourself, not hard. More of a pain to jailbreak a ps4 than it is the 360, other than little soldering.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Problem is my dick gets in the way
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea true, would be a pain having that on your forehead
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The chicks love it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Every damn time there's a loud noise dudes car alarm goes off freaking annoying
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Stun gun the metal of the car (door, bumper, etc), you won't hear it again, promise.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    damn accidentally ripped my car cover just now
    happens
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or plant drugs get him evicted
    the one on my other car is all ripped up
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not your $400 car cover :ohnoes:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There you go, thinking with your "dickhead"
    some day the wind will blow so hard it'll rip in half
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think in big inches
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @realtimesave Can you sew it back together? Or is it not worth trying.
    nah sewing it will make it come apart more :)
    that one is pretty old
    the one on my mercedes is a couple years old. these things don't last very long at all
    +1
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: the one on my mercedes is a couple years old. these things don't last very long at all +1