1. Divineheresy88

OP Divineheresy88 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey all!

I was grabbing some .CIA VC injected games for the Game Gear and PC engine. Upon using the FBI to install them the app itself disappeared. Would anyone know how to bring it back to the home screen? I've heard that after 300 items certain things do go missing, if that's the case how would I resolve this issue to bring them back?

Thank you so much!

2. Shadow#1

Shadow#1 Wii & 3DS Softmod Expert

United States
    Use emulators instead of VC injects

3. Divineheresy88

OP Divineheresy88 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    That didn't answer anything?

4. Shadow#1

Shadow#1 Wii & 3DS Softmod Expert

United States
    Yep it did gets around the 300 limit DUH

alexander1970 likes this.
  5. Divineheresy88

OP Divineheresy88 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    VC in my opinion has always looked and ran better, i'd prefer to keep it that way if possible.

6. ThoD

ThoD GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"

Greece
    VC for MANY stuff is better in all honesty, I hate running emulators, many people do, especially if they are only .3dsx ones since I can't stand going into HB menu every time I want to play something...

As for the 300 titles, once you reach that, the system will start hiding non-NAND titles (meaning those installed on the SD card and not things like Camera/Sound/etc.) in the order you installed them starting from oldest, so to make them reappear, just uninstall some stuff from Data Management in 3DS Settings to get yourself back down to under 300.

If you really want to have a crapton of VC games (you won't really play all of them anyways so I suggest to keep it around 50, just keep your favorite ones), install all the VC games you want first, THEN install any non-VC games you want and finally re-install FBI. That way non-VC games will be visible on the menu since they will be more recently installed for easy access while you can still access the hidden VC ones by launching them through FBI.

7. TurdPooCharger

United States
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - homescreen, missing,