Hardware Favourite Nintendo Switch Case

Miles54321

OP
Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Post which Nintendo Switch case you like the most, I am definitely feeling the Nintendo Switch Starter Kit – Link’s Tunic Edition

I am willing to wait till next week to play Switch outside just to get this case!

bqsxsgnlho9y.png

https://i.redd.it/bqsxsgnlho9y.png

S

Saiyan Lusitano

The one that comes with Zelda BotW US Limited Edition. Too bad it wasn't included on the European LE.

elBenyo

Wad of meat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I'm gonna run out and get something like that second case on day 1. already ordered glass screen protectors.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The one that comes with Zelda BotW US Limited Edition. Too bad it wasn't included on the European LE.

I am a little concerned about the durability of the raised decorations on that case. We shall SE.

Truthfully i got the Zelda SE that has the case with it. I probably wont use the case, i dont plan to take my switch outside.
But if i do take it with me somewhere ill put it into that case. It seems pretty hard. The videos iv seen of it seems like the detail on it will last a bit.

A hard case is the way to go with the switch. Any of the soft cloth cases are going to do nothing for the switch

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you actually plan on taking this with you on the go?
Eventually, mostly for road trips with the boys, phones are fine for around town. Amusement/water parks are one of our main hobbies and during the summer we go once or twice a week. Fortunately we live between two really good ones owned by the same company so the season pass works at both. Cedar Point and Kings Island in OH, they are about 1.5 and 2.25 hour drives. Sometimes we camp overnight or stay at a motel if Mom comes along.

My oldest is in a after school video game club once every couple of weeks so I might let him take one in for that. It is adult supervised.

Last edited by thorasgar,
Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Going with the same case as OP, but the Sheikah Eye version (Gamestop only? Not sure). It looks like it's the exact same case as the Zelda SE, but darker colors.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

I am a little concerned about the durability of the raised decorations on that case. We shall SE.
That's a good point. No matter how good looking they are, they'll eventually start to lose the decoration bit by bit unless you'd carry it inside a sleeve bag or such.

A black hard case will be enough for me and besides, they're the cheapest ones. That and, screen protector is necessary too when taking it out.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a good point. No matter how good looking they are, they'll eventually start to lose the decoration bit by bit unless you'd carry it inside a sleeve bag or such.

A black hard case will be enough for me and besides, they're the cheapest ones. That and, screen protector is necessary too when taking it out.
May see about a cheaper plain black hard case for general use and save the fancy one for showing off at rooftop parties and skate parks. :rofl2:

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have both the Hori black case and PDP Link tunic case on order. I think I will keep the tunic case for special occasions it looks awesome.

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a note, the screen protector that came with the PDP case is awful. Tried putting it on in bathroom with steam trick, and it still messed up and doesn't fit completely--in fact, it goes over the edge of the screen a bit. Wound up tossing it, which is a shame since my glass one isn't here yet ><

Kyubnyan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a note, the screen protector that came with the PDP case is awful. Tried putting it on in bathroom with steam trick, and it still messed up and doesn't fit completely--in fact, it goes over the edge of the screen a bit. Wound up tossing it, which is a shame since my glass one isn't here yet ><
I ordered the tempered glass protector.

TheNeck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
waiting for my tempered glass protector too, i bought the skinomi screen protector for now. im hoping my glass one gets here today or tomorrow. im still waiting to receive my switch today from amazon.

i ordered the zelda SE, so i wouldn't have to order a case separately.

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Im 26 and I've been carrying a dedicated handheld for 15 years. I don't bend the knee to mobile games.
You got me wrong mate. I despise mobile ''games'' (yes brackets because IMHO all of them are shit and unworthy of this title). I'm just wondering how will you put that massive tablet in your pocket unless you are Snoop Dogg with pants 4 sizes too big?
I mean I have problem with putting my Normal N3DS in my trousers or jacket. Let alone switch ...

orcid

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
You got me wrong mate. I despise mobile ''games'' (yes brackets because IMHO all of them are shit and unworthy of this title). I'm just wondering how will you put that massive tablet in your pocket unless you are Snoop Dogg with pants 4 sizes too big?
I mean I have problem with putting my Normal N3DS in my trousers or jacket. Let alone switch ...
The switch fits in my handbag together with a 0,5L bottle of Coke perfectly. I am very happy because of all the talk about the being too big I was afraid it won't fit. I always carry my 3ds or vita in this handbag and never used my pockets because they were too big for pockets, too. Nowaday there a many unisex handbags and it is not a shame for a man to use them.

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
The switch fits in my handbag together with a 0,5L bottle of Coke perfectly. I am very happy because of all the talk about the being too big I was afraid it won't fit. I always carry my 3ds or vita in this handbag and never used my pockets because they were too big for pockets, too. Nowaday there a many unisex handbags and it is not a shame for a man to use them.

Id rather run naked down the street than have a handbag.
Tactical combat rucksack yes, handbag hell no :toot:

elBenyo

Wad of meat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have jackets with pockets in them that are all large enough, so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Welp I'm off to best buy because I figured out how to shove another 14tb hard drive in this server 😂