Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Weed, because I mostly don't have enough money to buy the more expensive drugs....
I always get busted by those coppers
frown.gif

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Just weed. I don't want to support organized crime through the hardcore drug trade. Making all that dirty money off of drugs that trickle down to kids and the like is too much! Of the drugs they offer, I have few qualms about kids and gangsters smoking weed or profiting off of it by comparison. I sell marijuana exclusively to be a good influence on the market and tell other dealers to fuck off.

I take my virtual drugs too seriously.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Satangel said:
Weed, because I mostly don't have enough money to buy the more expensive drugs....
I always get busted by those coppers
frown.gif
You can do a little trick to evade getting busted/wasted: when you're almost killed, save and load your game. You will then be back in the house closest to where you quit and the police will no longer be looking for you. You can easily gain money this way and then bouy and sell lots of coke.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Acid for me. Local dealers always have a lot and it makes a nice profit. I hate selling weed. No one buys it/ sells it for cheap on regular occasions.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heroin, You get the most profit from it, especially if you buy 75 syringes at low prices, escape a bust and make 50k plus profit.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heran Bago said:
Just weed. I don't want to support organized crime through the hardcore drug trade. Making all that dirty money off of drugs that trickle down to kids and the like is too much! Of the drugs they offer, I have few qualms about kids and gangsters smoking weed or profiting off of it by comparison. I sell marijuana exclusively to be a good influence on the market and tell other dealers to fuck off.

I take my virtual drugs too seriously.
Oh man. This reminds me of how awesome Heran Bago is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E