CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
I cast a vote for the N64. Most fun I've had on a console Developers were just brilliantly creative back then.
master00d said:
1.3DS for the great games ,awesome battery life ,and great homebrew on the top colors 1.6 !
3DS has great games and good battery life? Seems to be contradicting to what everyone else has to say...
unsure.gif

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
CarbonX13 said:
I cast a vote for the N64. Most fun I've had on a console Developers were just brilliantly creative back then.
master00d said:
1.3DS for the great games ,awesome battery life ,and great homebrew on the top colors 1.6 !
3DS has great games and good battery life? Seems to be contradicting to what everyone else has to say...
unsure.gif
Yeah the battery life is only 3-4hrs average and most games suck. And thats as huge problem when only 15 or so are out. Maybe it was sarcasm?

EDIT: 200th post!

pistone

Trophies
in your heart...coz secretly you love me !!!!
XP
Country
Albania
CarbonX13 said:
master00d said:
unsure.gif
what the? what a mistake ........saying that the the 3ds has a battery life is.........this should be punished with jail.......my mistake i meant the DS

pistone

Trophies
in your heart...coz secretly you love me !!!!
XP
Country
Albania
NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii said:
CarbonX13 said:
master00d said:
unsure.gif
Yeah the battery life is only 3-4hrs average and most games suck. And thats as huge problem when only 15 or so are out. Maybe it was sarcasm?

EDIT: 200th post!
i wish it was like that T-T that was just and error

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
FiReFoX_7 said:
Favorite Console of all the time:
1. DS
2. PSP
Really? You don't own home consoles, or just don't like them. I like portables, but the top two favourites are definitely not two portables. But thats just my opinion
wink.gif

QUOTE(Rockstar @ Jun 4 2011, 05:30 PM) 1.Wii
2.PSP
3.PS2
4.DS

1 might become Xbox 360 in few months time
tongue.gif
Why the Wii so high. It's an OK console, but it would definitely not come any where near the top on my list. Plus the DS last? How come?
BTW: the XBox 360 is pretty good, but I'd rather the PS3
wink.gif

Keep the votes coming!

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why make this poll with options, and then question and contradict people's choices? That's pretty ridiculous and makes it sound like you were looking for an argument. It's their opinion, let them have it.

The only thing one i'd question is the 3DS, as a gaming platform so far. It's brand new and only has a couple of decent games for it, mostly ports or reworkings of previous games. It needs more time to even be considered for a list like this, like when it actually has more than 5-10 released games worth buying.

I choose SNES and its generation. So many great games, and some of the best ever made. It was the epitome of 2D for me and i find that it even beats out the PS1 and PS2 generation (close though it may be).

Gabbynaruto

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Nintendo 64 as my favorite console, and 7th generation as my favorite generation (because of the DS and Wii, though N64 still rocks over them somehow)

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
granville said:
Why make this poll with options, and then question and contradict people's choices? That's pretty ridiculous and makes it sound like you were looking for an argument. It's their opinion, let them have it.

The only thing one i'd question is the 3DS, as a gaming platform so far. It's brand new and only has a couple of decent games for it, mostly ports or reworkings of previous games. It needs more time to even be considered for a list like this, like when it actually has more than 5-10 released games worth buying.

I choose SNES and its generation. So many great games, and some of the best ever made. It was the epitome of 2D for me and i find that it even beats out the PS1 and PS2 generation (close though it may be).
Sorry, it just contradicts almost everyone else's opinion that I know of. I'm certainly not looking for an argument here, and I would definitely not like to be in one. sorry
frown.gif

I'm also very surprised at some of the results. No votes for the NES and the Atari systems. Surprising what results will be, I really would have thought they would be two of the most chosen.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The Nintendo 64 was the best console ever. Not because of Zelda nor Mario. Its because it was my second console I had. I began to play with objectives instead of continuously running around at Mario All-Stars on Snes. N64 also gave me a lot of fun days of fun with ONLY 4 games which I played 2 of.(Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart 64) This were THE golden times for me. Now I am just gaming so I cleared the game so I can tell it to anyone else. I don't have fun anymore while gaming. the emotion is gone.

But now I tried to use more emotion while gaming. I don't want to be a gaming zombie-slave. I tried o myself laughing and it worked out very well I enjoy gaming again since a while ago. I used funny games like Lego Star Wars III Which is simple as what but still it gave me some moments I was laughing.

Oh and when I got my Wii and Nintendo Game Cube it only got worse. >.<

Edit small list my top 5:

1. N64, this is a legendary masterpiece for me. Read above.
2. 3DS, I hyped the shit out for this thing. It seems like I did hype the right device!
3. GameBoy Advance, My parents got me one since I really wanted it. I played Super Mario World so much.
wub.gif
this was my first portable and I still have it.
4. Nintendo DS, Aside from the shovelware it was the new console which was going to be a hit from Nintendo. I got it as birthday present.
smile.gif
My family was WOW about the double screens.
5. Wii or Snes, Wii I did cry from happiness when I got one. I played many hours on it. Snes, yeah this is were my games carrier started.
smile.gif

Top 3 of most boring shit consoles:

1. Xbox 360, I had one. Played to games that were appealing me. Tried others SHIT.
2. Sony Playstation Portable, None of the games did really appeal me to clear it.
3. Playstation 2, My cousin hyped the shit out of it. It was a huge disappointment for him. Thus for me also because he trusted Sony so much. >.<

Also the next gen is going to rock. From what I heard about project Café and the Nintendo 3DS. I am getting more hyped by the minute!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark Langin said:

A) I'd easily say the PSX was better than the N64. Unless you're a fantard it's easy to see the PSX had more quantity and quality. There's a reason it outsold the N64 by more than a 3:1 ratio.
B) How is the 3DS your second favorite console when it's barely got any games for it currently?
C) You've obviously never played the three consoles you claim are "boring shit".

And claiming that you're a "Nintendo fanboy" as some sort of badge of pride is incredibly stupid. "Fanboy" just means "Too ignorant to move outside playing the same shit".

EDIT: Also the poll percentages are a joke. The DS was a good console but far from the best ever. How the Gamecube can be tied with the PS2 is beyond me. The PS2 was a better system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast