OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am new to the USB loader 'scene', but i am impressed by the functionality. I've seen that there are many loader out there you can use.
After finding out how it all worked i quickly switched to USB Loader GX rev513, which has a much better interace then the USB Loader 1.5 from waikinko (IMO).

Now my question is, which loader do you use? And are there loaders available that can directly load Wii and Gamecube games?

forza11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
nobody has a favorite?
smile.gif

anyone some advice about a gamecube USB loader then?

dlxowhd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
forza11 said:
nobody has a favorite?
smile.gif

it's not that noboday has a favorite.
it's got more to do with the fact that the exact same topic has been posted on this forum for 7261 times.

alucard77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use to use Cover Flow by beardface. Looks nice and plays everything.

Now I just create banners for the game so I can launch the games directly through the main wii menu. In this way I can avoid having to wait for the loader to load.

marleymoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alucard77 said:

Now I just create banners for the game so I can launch the games directly through the main wii menu. In this way I can avoid having to wait for the loader to load.
That sounds good, how do you do that

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
marleymoo said:
alucard77 said:

That sounds good, how do you do that
there are many tools and tutorial to make em like http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=153471
theres also topics with ones that are already created

Fiesty Panda

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a fan of BeardFace's coverflow usb loader as well, but just a heads up on gamecube games:

Loading gamecube games nativly from a USB device is not supported by the Wii, as it shuts down the usb ports and wii specific features when a gamecube game is playing, but with some hacking, it could be coming at some point...

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Fiesty Panda said:
Loading gamecube games nativly from a USB device is not supported by the Wii, as it shuts down the usb ports and wii specific features when a gamecube game is playing, but with some hacking, it could be coming at some point...

Yes that should be possible eventually I guess. Apparently there's a youtube video somewhere showing the Wii running a Gamecube game at full Wii processor speed. Normally it would run at the slower gamecube speed because of the Wii hardware shutting down

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast