Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MuppetInvasion

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I am appalled the N64 isn't on the top of the list.
hate2.gif

Nah, i would've voted Wii (Thanks to hacking - Definitely not without though) but I've had so many good times with the N64

gtmtnbiker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I chose the Gamecube. It was my first console after a 20+ years hiatus on gaming. Games load up pretty fast. I can use the Gameboy Player attachment. Lastly, I think the Wavebird is one of the best wireless controllers out there.

My second choice would be the SNES followed by the N64. All in all, they're all great consoles, even the Wii.

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I chose the n64, I've played (and own) all of the nintendo systems, and I love them all. But my best memories of gaming are tied in with the N64, like playing Zelda 64 with the entire family, or staying up for many a night simply to play a game with my brothers an cousins).

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
The N64, because it's what I grew up with. I do however, love the NES just as much because the games were harder and much more challenging in my opinion. The SNES is a good system, but its library was mainly RPGs, and while I like RPG games, too many can be a bad thing. I enjoyed my time while playing the Gamecube, and many of the games were great, despite most of them being sequels/prequels/other -quels, and not many original/exclusive games on the system. The Wii, however, is my least favorite system out of the list. With all the shovelware out there, and the fact that most games don't use the "innovative" controller, it's hard to find a game worth playing. I haven't bought a new Wii game in about a year, and I just wish more games used the Wii remote/nunchuk in a creative way.

Also, I own all of these (Except for Gamecube, which I owned before the Wii), so my opinions are based off of my experiences with them.

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country
SNES is by far my favorite console as I have the most fondest memories of it, and IMO it had some of the best games on it.

Second choice would be Gamecube.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I voted wii because i have no other system except for my obsolete gamecube but i really liked playing my cousin's snes 10 years ago. chrono trigger, megaman x, donkey kong country and some fighting game are the ones i most remember.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Super Nintendo all the way. As a lifelong gamer, and rpg lover; that's by far my favorite console so far. NES never did anything for me, and 64 had some classics; but GC and Wii have both sucked, imo.

toh_yxes

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, went for Wii, for 2 reasons :
1. Only nintendo console i have
2. Virtual Console, i love the old marios from NES,
maybe i should have voted for NES. :S

BilliePop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really, really miss my SNES. My mom gave it away after I got the N64.

I honestly don't know. I loved the N64. But I also really enjoyed the GameCube.

Absynthe

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I voted for the SNES. I would have picked the GBA but it's a home system poll. The NES... I had it, but I was too little. Don't remember much of it. I also had the N64, but I only remember Mario. I never had the Gamecube, and the Wii... Well, I pretty much hate it. Don't ask. I don't want to start a flame war. I just don't like it, I don't like the concept and I don't like the games that are being made for it. That's all.

D

Deleted_171835

NES....ya gotta love the classics! Plus....the Wii sucks! (flamewar shield activated)

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
for me it is the gamecube frist consol i ever bought that was mine bt n64 was the first consol i ever played and was mario kart

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The N64 was my first console so I cannot really comment on the NES and SNES. But that does not make it my favourite system. My favourite would have to be Gamecube. It was the underdog and was host to s slew of games that have gone into my top games of all time. This includes Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean, Resident Evil 4, Wind Waker, WWE: Day of Reckoning 2 and SSX Tricky.

mariomaniac33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've gatta say N64!

There's too many games that I got hooked to that I still play to this day! For example Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, and who can forget Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time?!?!?
tongue.gif

I always thought that the SNES looked cool, but my parents never let me get one
frown.gif
. They told me that one gaming system was enough (we had an NES). However, they quickly changed their minds once they saw the N64. I think they played on that thing more than I did
tongue.gif

Ah well, at least my parents don't still hold that "one gaming system" only rule. Lol, I have 7 home gaming consoles now, times have changed
tongue.gif
. Although I have a SNES now, I'm still addicted to my N64. I've never been able to pull myself away from it.

Lotos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SNES had the most favorable controller out of most of them (I do not remember what a NES controller felt as far as I can remember). Wii has the Virtual Console, so I guess that would be my second.

Oh, and my favorite video game memories were either with a SNES or the Nintendo 64.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked