BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I mainly find myself sticking to newer 2-D fighters, since most 3D ones like taking after street fighter. Blazblu, guilty gear, skullgirls, and P4A. I like the speed and lightness of these games over the controlling a brick of street fighter or tekken (though I love tekken 2). I would have to say though if I were to pick, skullgirls and P4A tie. They both feel different enough from other fighting games, even ones that move just as fast. It probably helps that persona doesn't go by standard fighting game logic of high punch, mid punch, low punch. Going instead for a standard attack, a long reach, and 2 persona buttons.

An while skullgirls keeps the standard scheme it uses it in a different manner due to how the characters control. No one controls like one another, and they all feel super different when compared to other fighting games. I'm not hard pressed for examples, but to many come to mind for me to pick one to put down. Like how valentine works with her needles to cause lag, poison, or slippery controls. Ms fortune's head being the best little troll you can possibly have on the field if you know how to work it. Peacock.. being peacock.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Touhou 7.5 Immaterial and Missing Power is my personal favorite, most touhou fans would say that 12.3 is better but is very casualised and the only superiority is the number of characters.
2nd is for Marvel vs Capcom(yes, the first one) I'm not that good anymore but I still remember how to transform Ryu and do the black Ryu Akuma special.
3rd place and playing hell'aloot lately Skullgirls, I play Filia and Cerebella(Ultimate Showstopper is very OP)

LockeCole_101629

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Rival School

Combo Breaker/Chain/and different style animation, simulation
and pretty much responsive, and not just mash up button fest.

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
my favourites in order of love:

1. Street fighter alpha 3: very diverse roster and play styles for each and very kind to a player like me who is counter heavy in playstyle. Also best version of my main dan is here in my opinion

2. Capcom vs Tatsunoku: easy topick up and play with mini games an giant fighters available. throw in some japanese quirkiness and its a winrar for me. I have no main for this though

3. blaze blue in general but continuum shift pre update is my fave. i'm not sure why yet though but it has everything to do with the battle system and roster. the story not so much. I play ragna, noel, litchi, arukune, bang, hakumen, and lambda (mostly lambda and litchi though but that might change when i get extend for my soon o be vita tv as makoto looks really interesting to play as.)

Also, some people might think it odd but I really enjoy guilty gear dust strikers on ds. great portable fighter.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really do like the GG/BB/P4A titles, but I'm so terrible at them.

I really like Rival Schools, most of the Capcom vs series (Tatsunoko/Marvel/SNK), Smash Bros, and this game my older sister owned called Groove on Fight. There was this one character who used SMT demons as his attacks. It was pretty awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: okies :D put 'em here :O