Fave female character in a western game

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, Western games? All the female characters are like are in J-RPGS or Visual Novels. Western female characters tend to have Michael Bay's creative flair put into them.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Damn, Western games? All the female characters are like are in J-RPGS or Visual Novels. Western female characters tend to have Michael Bay's creative flair put into them.

Because Japanese female characters definitely don't stick to certain stereotypes or cliches to appeal to a target audience.
You obviously haven't played Nier.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Female Shephard, Tali, and Liara are my favourites as of now. Femshep because she's bad ass. Tali for pure personality, oh and she's smart too. Liara because the Asari are just amazing, even though she's a tad on the obsessive side. :/

I probably have more, but I need to go over my game history to jog my memory. :?

Reactions: 1 person

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Because Japanese female characters definitely don't stick to certain stereotypes or cliches to appeal to a target audience.
I prefer the style of JRPGs, WRPGs tend to be more sci-fi or such. Not implying I'm not a weeaboo, but even a standard issue tsundere is better than a chick whose only appearance is to give the developers a chance to plaster your screen with gargantuan tits.

But, Zoey from Left 4 Dead. Dayumn.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

I prefer the style of JRPGs, WRPGs tend to be more sci-fi or such. Not implying I'm not a weeaboo, but even a standard issue tsundere is better than a chick whose only appearance is to give the developers a chance to plaster your screen with gargantuan tits.

Have you ever seen what Morrigan or Jack look like? .-."
Their strong points are def not their chest...

And I meant western only because there's way too many female chars in jrpgs and the like..

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not implying I'm not a weeaboo, but even a standard issue tsundere is better than a chick whose only appearance is to give the developers a chance to plaster your screen with gargantuan tits.

If you're trying to say that western games sell female characters to essentially be nothing but sex appeal then you obviously haven't played many Japanese games.

Also Shale has a terrific rack.

Femshep because she's bad ass.

I have to disagree, she actually has a great ass.

Reactions: 4 people

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Guild lives in a world where western games don't use stereotypes or cliches.
I imagine he flies to school on a pig every day located in the center of a frozen hell, as well.
Either way he's a xenophobe so don't mind him.

I had a tough time even remembering a female from a western game, and then I looked at my steam game list.

Little Sisters from Bioshock 2 (not 1...).
Way too adorable. I never could bring myself to harvesting any of them for the achievement.

Can't think of a single other memorable western game chick. Moreso, i'm too lazy to just look through my games to spark my memory.

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Female Shephard, Tali, and Liara are my favourites as of now. Femshep because she's bad ass. Tali for pure personality, oh and she's smart too. Liara because the Asari are just amazing, even though she's a tad on the obsessive side. :/

I probably have more, but I need to go over my game history to jog my memory. :?
Are you my long lost twin?
BECAUSE LIARA AND TALI ARE PURE

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Are you my long lost twin?
BECAUSE LIARA AND TALI ARE PURE

D

Deleted User

Chell, While not amazing looking, she's a damn survivor.

And ofc, Lilith from borderlands is overpowered.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I like Lightn.....no, she's from a Japanese game... Rydi.......wait, no, she's from a Japanese game too.... Umm.... the girl from the item storage shop in Skywar.....no, she's from a Japanese game...Er...Ummmm.....Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

.....Xena. From the Xena game on the PS1.

...that is literally the only female from a western game that I even know of that is my favorite.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.