shy.gif

becker2384

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't get it to work on my Supercard Micro SD. But I might have patched it with the wrong options. It' is funny seeing people get banned for requesting ROMs when on the Main page in BIG text it tells them not to.
blink.gif

QuantumFluxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I try loading up the iND release in my G6DS Real and when I touch the screen to get to the menu it tells me data could not be saved, remove the game pak and restart the system.

How do I go about fixing this? I see people mentioning every single other type of flash card EXCEPT the G6DS Real!

AntvgX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Confirm
There are some sites on the net(even popular ones) giving out faulty dump. Just take shure that dump named properly.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
the only fault i am having and it seems no one else is experiencing this is when i finished a online battle match it showed the scores went to a black screen and froze with the music skipping in a loop i had to turn off the DS lite and turn it back on to continue. i am using a R4DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am kind surprised no one has made a Pi to cart adapter for older systems... Like a universal...