♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Fate_Extra_CCC_01.jpg

"Kinoko Nasu, who is in charge of the scenario for Fate/Extra CCC, took to the Imageepoch site JRPG to explain why the [Imageepoch developed] RPG was delayed. After apologizing seriously and asking fans to "please wait a little longer with hearts like warm spring sunlight," Nasu revealed that they wanted sexier enemies, "and when we bugged Marvelous just a little bit for extra budget, boom, there it was."

"With this roll of cash it was like, 'oh let's make the breasts bigger!' I dunno what I'm saying, but if that's the case, we'll be able to add more boss characters and background art. We'll be able to ask for a bunch more drawings from [illustrator] Wadarco. Then at that point there's nothing to do but rewrite the scenario, don't you think? So the staff and I are redoing it from square 1—ah I said too much—from around square 5."

We weren't able to catch every line, but Nasu continued to joke, promising that Fate/Extra CCC will be a "national RPG, popular with everybody." 2ch commenters were hoping for a little more remorse and less goofballing—they wonder if the game will ever be finished. Leave us your take in the comments!"

Source

Not sure if this is news worthy or if people already knew about it, just found this a while ago and I actually lol'd.
The game seems to be pretty interesting but delaying a game to make the enemies have bigger breasts is something new to me.

Reactions: 7 people

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
but what if it takes up 40% of the screen?

but seriously, it must looked really really good. since they added money and time. or fanboys will complain.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
but what if it takes up 40% of the screen?

but seriously, it must looked really really good. since they added money and time. or fanboys will complain.
Well, seems like they're pretty much restarting again from scratch, but while increasing the boobs and adding some other stuff, the game have a lot of expectations tho (for the japanese fan base) although I doubt it'll be localised. =S
Still, delaying a game in order to increase boobs? What about the fans of flat chests? D=

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
"Kinoko Nasu, who is in charge of the scenario for Fate/Extra CCC, took to the Imageepoch site JRPG to explain why the [Imageepoch developed] RPG was delayed. After apologizing seriously and asking fans to "please wait a little longer with hearts like warm spring sunlight," Nasu revealed that they wanted sexier enemies, "and when we bugged Marvelous just a little bit for extra budget, boom, there it was."

"With this roll of cash it was like, 'oh let's make the breasts bigger!' I dunno what I'm saying, but if that's the case, we'll be able to add more boss characters and background art. We'll be able to ask for a bunch more drawings from [illustrator] Wadarco. Then at that point there's nothing to do but rewrite the scenario, don't you think? So the staff and I are redoing it from square 1—ah I said too much—from around square 5."
I don't know how having bigger boobs has anything to do with this, but you guys are clearly missing what comes next. So yeah, it's not only boobs.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They started from scratch to increase boob size?

...Uh..

I'm thinking the same thing.

More like "We're making a shit game and we had to delay it", they're just saying "LOL WE'RE MAKING BIGGER TITTIES" so all two losers waiting for this game will be like "LOL SO CLEVER AND KAWAII~"

Reactions: 6 people

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Seriously? FUCK THEM.

If Imageepoch can find the time to enlarge breasts then they can find the time to localize this damn game.
A - Increase a slider or drag the mouse further from the torso with the nipple vertexes selected and proportional/connected modeling enabled.
5 seconds, free.

B - Translate and localize a game.
???

Reactions: 2 people

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Senran Kagura did this right the first time, this delay was unnecessary and sexier enemies should have been implemented from the start.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction