AceLighting

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks for your awsome work Now i can play the game
i got the first 3 project zero games 3 months ago at a good price 3 for 15 euro
smile.gif

anyway just one question since there's been mentioned a small bug when this is fixed what will happen ??
would i have to download the entire file again (i mean another big download) for will it be a small file extra thing ?

TempusC

OP
Trophies
Website
www.FatalFrame4.net
XP
Country
Canada
Small files! If you look inside the Zero4 folder on your SD root, you’ll see a couple thousand little tiny files that correspond to in-game files. I simply give you new versions of these and you replace the existing ones. Each file is usually one section of text in game. One room, one cutscene, one ghost, one item, etc...

formiga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the wiiscrubber method, but the patch files don't match with the files inside the ISO.

Well, some of them match, as SRL, Item and others.

Anyone could help about this? Where I'd put the other patch files?

PhiZero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Jesus christ people. It's not quantum physics or anything...

All the files in the patch correspond to a file in the ISO. They have the exact same filenames, so figure it out yourself. It's not that hard to look.

Clish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
formiga said:
I tried the wiiscrubber method, but the patch files don't match with the files inside the ISO.

Well, some of them match, as SRL, Item and others.

Anyone could help about this? Where I'd put the other patch files?

the folders might not correspond, IE the item folder is within in another folder on the ISO.... or maybe the folder on the patch is absent entirely and is incorporated into a file on the ISO ... etc etc.....

Teny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll give you guys a hint, not all the files in the patch go in the same folder. All files can be replaced by the files in the patch.

omarroms

Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
if your having trouble finding where to put the files, in the riivolution folder open zero4.xml and look at it. the folder disc is where you are putting the files and external is where the translated files are.

ciris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[S said:
aber]
Jesus christ people. It's not quantum physics or anything...

All the files in the patch correspond to a file in the ISO. They have the exact same filenames, so figure it out yourself. It's not that hard to look.

Amen to that! Geez, use common sense and examine the iso, it's really not that hard.

Thanks for the translation. Awesome work!!!!

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Just played 20 Minutes through it (with the Game and "official" Loader), and I must say, awesome work
biggrin.gif
. I'm hoping that the Dub will be soon finished too, and then I'll continue on this game. Realy, hats of to the Team for such an great Translation and such an great new IOS. Awesome work
bow.gif
!

Btw: The only bad thing I noticed was that it sometimes stuttered a bit...dunno if it's because of my SD-Card or something other. But meh, still playable
smile.gif

leonstars

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i added the files and use wii scrubber
but don't know how to put the files
apploader.img
bi2.bin
boot.bin
main.dol
partition.bin

back into the iso

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
leonstars said:
(...) but don't know how to put the files (...)
Honestly, in my opinion, I would stop with this "Modifying the ISO-Talk" in this Topic. I see this Topic about the official Patch + the official Loader and new IOS, and not how to patch an ISO to pirate the game in English. Open a new Thread if you realy need, at least this is what I think.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
maybe we need to pirate it. ask any1 here in oz how long it takes for japan to post here.....up to 3 weeks if your lucky!

and just maybe not every1 wants to play from a disc hmmm?
lecture.gif

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
leonstars said:
(...) but don't know how to put the files (...)
Honestly, in my opinion, I would stop with this "Modifying the ISO-Talk" in this Topic. I see this Topic about the official Patch + the official Loader and new IOS, and not how to patch an ISO to pirate the game in English. Open a new Thread if you realy need, at least this is what I think.

I have the original disc imported from playasia and would rather create an iso to use with usbloader than the patch from my sd. There's nothing wrong imo, with explaining how to patch an iso. Patching does not equal pirating, and if it does...99% of the tutorials on here should be taken down. Don't you think info on how to install Wii cIOSs, custom NDS firmware and all of that good stuff are "patching" methods?

demitrius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to rebuild the partition and it says it's bad. Someone save me the trouble and make a torrent, thanks.

"Import" a game... get real.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
demitrius said:
I tried to rebuild the partition and it says it's bad. Someone save me the trouble and make a torrent, thanks.

"Import" a game... get real.
there was 1 but they took it down. lol exactly that's why i got a chip in the 1st place i don't wait 6 months later for the games to get here and were usually ALWAYS last to get them
laugh.gif

slatis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I have patched the ISO using the patch files, and everything is running fine now ^^ tnks so much for your effort guys!!! great work!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://gbatemp.net/threads/nsfw-ds-homebrew.73091/