Hacking Question Fatal Atmosphere Error when Restarting Pokemon Sword Multiple Times

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,784
  • Replies 3
D

Deleted User

OP
Hello, lately I have been having an issue with Atmosphere and my copy of Pokemon Sword.

Whenever I reset the game multiple times, Atmosphere will always crash around the 10th time doing so.
It will give the error of:

"A fatal error occurred when running Atmosphere. Title ID: 010041544d530000
Error Desc: std :: abort () called (0xffe)
Report saved to /atmosphere/fatal_errors/report_000000000577d6db.bin
Press POWER to reboot"

What's strange is that I've had these reset sessions in the past with Atmosphere loaded and it worked fine, so I am unsure what the issue could be. I heard some people recommend to delete the atmosphere and Sept folders and replace them with fresh installs as well as using the Archive Bit Fixer in Hekate but none of that worked. My SD card is formatted to Fat32 and my Switch firmware and Atmosphere build are up to date.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, lately I have been having an issue with Atmosphere and my copy of Pokemon Sword.

Whenever I reset the game multiple times, Atmosphere will always crash around the 10th time doing so.
It will give the error of:

"A fatal error occurred when running Atmosphere. Title ID: 010041544d530000
Error Desc: std :: abort () called (0xffe)
Report saved to /atmosphere/fatal_errors/report_000000000577d6db.bin
Press POWER to reboot"

What's strange is that I've had these reset sessions in the past with Atmosphere loaded and it worked fine, so I am unsure what the issue could be. I heard some people recommend to delete the atmosphere and Sept folders and replace them with fresh installs as well as using the Archive Bit Fixer in Hekate but none of that worked. My SD card is formatted to Fat32 and my Switch firmware and Atmosphere build are up to date.
Why are you resetting the game so much?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: