OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FAS1 v1.5
Flashes twice as fast as previous version
%5B1820%5Dfas11.png

A new version of Smiths/newbie's utility for flashing GBA ROMs to the old Flash Advance cartridges from a slot-1 flashcart. Significant update, as flashing speed has been halved (down to 9.5s/meg), along with support for GBAFRAME.BMP being added. Download and usage instructions below.

[title:Usage Instructions]1) FAS1flasher.nds can be put wherever you launch homebrew from on your Slot-1 Device.

2) GBA ROMs (with extensions .gba [games] and .bin [Pogoshell] should be placed in a subfolder called "GBA" on your Slot-1 Device.

3) Launch FAS1Flasher.nds and you'll be presented with a menu on the bottom screen showing GBA ROMs found on your Slot-1 Device.

4) Selecting a title in the bottom menu will present you with on-screen information about the file, along with an estimated writing time.

5) Press "Start" to begin flashing the file (currently it flashes it at the first position of the FlashAdvance cartridge (offset 0). Later versions may let you change the starting position to create a multi-rom cartridge. Honestly, you should be using PogoShell for multi-rom compilations anyway.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Project Page

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
could you update to point out that I go by "newbie" here? Until there's any easy "change nick" for forums, I have to use my old account I signed up for ages ago before I began programming a lot.

And F2A support could be added... I know the source is out there (see the site for ucon64's source). Just need a F2A owner to get bored and add the routines should an F2A be detected!

Thanks!
- Smiths/Newbie

JBates

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will support for other gba flash cartridges come later? like ez flash II for example? (hint hint)

barnito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't someone do this?? I wish I knew how, but I never learned to code... DAMN YOU NARCOLEPSY!!!!! NEED F2A SUPPORT NOW!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: power banks are pointless