ROM Hack Fantasy Tavern Sextet Content Restore Mod

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The use of Simple mod manager is highly recommended due to the nature of this mod, as it allows for easy enabling/disabling (get it here). This mod can be installed manually if you must, but it's structured to work with the manager and latest version of atmosphere.

Before we start, this mod will enable the R18 content in-game and the gallery. No such files will be provided in this tutorial, only a custom config, links will only be provided to the legit steam patch (sfw page so think it's allowed). This game has an adult warning in the base game already so no kids allowed here, shoo.

There are two version of this games patch, a mosaic version of the scenes for the steam edition of the game, or a fully uncensored version for the MangaGamer edition. The steam patch can be downloaded for free, but the MangaGamer edition must be purchased as it comes pre-patched, unlike the steam edition. There's not much difference but I'll go over how to use either version of the game for this mod.

Now with formalities out of the way, time for the fun bit.
How to install the patch

Getting ReadyAdding FilesActivate & Verify

1. Download the attached zip, extract to desktop for now
    2. Download Steam Patch (mosaic scenes) (Free)
      or
      Buy MangaGamer version and install (Full scenes) (Paid)
    3. Extract 'fts1.pfs.040' to desktop from the steam patch or locate it in the pc install directory of the game

1. Rename patch from 'fts1.pfs.040' to 'root.pfs.040'
    2. Place patch 'root.pfs.040' in 'mods\Fantasy Tavern Sextet\Restore Mod\contents\01000E2012F6E000\romfs\'
    3. Your romfs folder should look like this
      tavern.png
    4. Copy 'mods' folder to root of SD card to use with Simple Mod Manager

1. Use mod manager or the tesla overlay to activate and verify the mod
    2. If you see 'Uncensored Edition' on the Artemis screen, the mod has installed successfully.
    3. R18 content is now available in story and extra/gallery mode.

I'm in the process of doing the other games too for anyone interested. I know they might seem old or insignificant but I bought them ages ago on pc, never played, and now finding out they are on switch I felt compelled to play it this way but wanted the full experience, just for completionists sake...yeah.

Please go buy this version of the game to support the devs, even if you need this mod to enable the extra content, we'll only get future switch releases if they sell. (I'm not preaching to or shaming anyone who does the naughty naughty, I'm just saying. If you only buy one copy, buy the switch one, pretty sure it's cheaper too)

Either way, I had fun doing this, it took me a lot of time rummaging through and editing the files before realising I could utilise the existing patch in a much simpler and more accessible fashion, which would have been nice to figure out a few day ago but oh well.

Attachments

• Fantasy Tavern Sextet Content Restore Mod.zip
    175.6 KB · Views: 488
Last edited by Rasa39, , Reason: Forgot the file, silly.

Egetter

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Forgive me for being a noob as I'm new to this, but how do i get the simple mod manager to work in the switch????? i think i know how to install the patch on to me sd card, but the mod manager isn't coming up in the switch????

CallMeSora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are a god thank you for this i've been waiting for someone to finally do this on the switch so many great VNs on there that are censored thank you!

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Forgive me for being a noob as I'm new to this, but how do i get the simple mod manager to work in the switch????? i think i know how to install the patch on to me sd card, but the mod manager isn't coming up in the switch????
Why not ask homebrew author? :mellow:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't really see the point in updating it tbh