spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dude family feud is great here in the usa at least if you werent a squirtle squad member youd be so fired right now but once youre in youre in so thuglife 4 life dog keep it real man

Thank you. Family Feud is awesome. There's at least some skill and strategy involved, unlike some total fucking crap shows like Deal or No Deal. Plus, with Family Feud, you can play along better than just about any other TV game shows bar Jeopardy and Wheel.

PLUS Family Feud works so fucking well as a drinking game, it ought to be a crime.

Maybe the US and Aussie versions are completely different.

.TakaM

.II
OP
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
man the host is a dick, he takes ages to ask the questions when theres a time limit, and hes like "oh okay.. back to the first question since you passed"

wtf.gif

.TakaM

.II
OP
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I cant stand it when they give an answer so specific, no one would've said it...

like..:
name a form of entertainment!
lord of the rings, the fellow ship of the ring!

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When i first saw this show it seemed like Bert was making up the rules as he went. I was so confused, i knew a guy who went along to be in the audience every week so it mustn't be that bad a show, but yeah i cant stand it. Theyre all idiots!

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
consecutive post's by new zealanders, wow!

Sometimes the people on this show are stupid, and berts a bit stupid too, but it ain't that bad.

Whyamiy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hey, nobody has mentioned our UK version - Family 'Fortunes' - they wouldn't call it Feud because it was to "Confrontational" for us UK peeps
laugh.gif

One of our best question \ answers was:-

------------------ A way of toasting someone: "Over a fire.."
rofl2.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I miss shows like family fortunes over here. I'm sick of the new quiz shows that tell you to ring in to win something. Good games shows like The Generation Game, Bullseye, The Price Is Right (The one with bruce forsyth in, not the rubbish thats on now) and the list goes on. The best quiz show in the UK is still the weakest link. Who wants to be a millionaire should have been axed years ago.

spas

Trophies
XP
Country
The generation game!

That stuff was gold sitting in on a saturday night watching it with your parents.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Gonna do my homework