Faketik: WHY DID MY GAME NOT APPEAR?

LYT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to successfully transfer ctrnand to my 2ds so now I just need my games back but when I used faketik to get them back it just said no missing tickets while they still are in the sd card idk how to get em back could someone help out?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I managed to successfully transfer ctrnand to my 2ds so now I just need my games back but when I used faketik to get them back it just said no missing tickets while they still are in the sd card idk how to get em back could someone help out?
when ya go into settings. 3ds software management. does it show your list of games in there?

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
same things happening to me sorta my 3ds apps and hb apps disappeared along with my cusoum themes used faketik to get them back none of them are showing up what do i do?
That is completely different from what the OP is writing about, actually.

Copy everything off the SD card (preferably with Roadkil's Unstoppable Copier), format the card, test the empty card with h2testw, and then copy everything back if the test is okay. See if it works then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...