1. bonusminutes

OP bonusminutes Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I apologize if this is in the wrong section of the forum. It seems like the best place for this to me.

Ive recently installed CFW and started playing Dragonball Fusions. Theres a feature in this game where you can choose one of your fighters to connect with other players via streetpass and allow them to fuse a character with the one you chose to share, and visa versa. Unfortunately, I live in a town where Im never going to find a 3DS owner, let alone anyone playing Dragonball Fusions.

I know that theres ways to fake streetpass connections, but is there a way to do such with data specific from a game? For instance, could I somehow make a fake streetpass connection that has a fighter from Dragonball Fusions selected to share to other players? (with me being the other player of course)

Thanks.

2. raphamotta

raphamotta GBAtemp Advanced Fan

3. bonusminutes

OP bonusminutes Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Thanks! Unfortunately, they dont seem to have anything there for Dragonball Fusions. Well, they do, but its a file with 0 transmissions. I wonder why its uploaded in the first place then. Now I know how to use GodMode9 to copy and reuse streetpass data, but Im still gonna need to look for a way to make my own streetpass file with a shared Dragonball Fusions fighter on it.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Streetpass, Specific,