Hacking FAKE R4 IDENTICAL

Claybobs142

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently bought an R4 for the ds, only to find out it was a fake, the r4 card is identical to the real ones, no new stickers ect..., but i put my mini sd into someone elses r4 it worked perfectly, the only differance is, at the bottom of the cartridge at the back, mine was just some metal strips, but on my freinds his had copper stripping underneath wich probably connects it all, im not an expert on this stuff but i can tell its a fake, also the disk is differant, everything else is perfectly identical,

ANYONE ELSE ENCOUNTERED THIS?

(Also, when slotting the r4 in, it just comes up with a black screen with LOADING... on there in white for ever)

Claybobs142

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So R4s Arnt to be bought anymore? acekard2 ect our the best option? (edit) - Well i tried all the firmware off my mates r4 but still no success, i was thinking of taking a look inside and comparing it to a real one

neoice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Claybobs142 said:
I recently bought an R4 for the ds, only to find out it was a fake, the r4 card is identical to the real ones, no new stickers ect..., but i put my mini sd into someone elses r4 it worked perfectly, the only differance is, at the bottom of the cartridge at the back, mine was just some metal strips, but on my freinds his had copper stripping underneath wich probably connects it all, im not an expert on this stuff but i can tell its a fake, also the disk is differant, everything else is perfectly identical,

ANYONE ELSE ENCOUNTERED THIS?

(Also, when slotting the r4 in, it just comes up with a black screen with LOADING... on there in white for ever)

I don't get it. How can you tell it's fake? You gotta provide more information than that. Include some clear pictures. Did you compare to the images in the announcement about fake r4s thread?

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=94628&hl=

Here post pics here..
tongue.gif

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Theres another thread with fake r4. You should ask there. (So much people complain about fake r4
wacko.gif
. Move on guys
lecture.gif
)

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Claybobs142

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Exactly like that burly but with a differant USB and disc, im gunna get some pics uploaded today, also, ive seen some posts about differant fake r4, mine does not have the blue sticker, i took a look on the inside, and no parts are connected atall.

How do i upload pics?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.