Fair Price for Selling TV

Prior22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently at work I won a best buy gift card and am considering using it to buy a new tv. So now I'm looking to see how much I could realistically sell my current tv, a sony kdl 32ml130, for. Quick summary: its a 32 inch lcd 720p tv produced back in 2007. I've checked around the web, and although I've seen a few listings they seemed too high to me. So anyways what would be a fair price to sell a 2007 sony 32 lcd model, in good condition, for? Thanks.

PS: If there are online retailers who take in used tv's for store credit, I would consider that too.

Prior22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Amazon sells them new for about $350, you could probably get $300 out of it.

Yeah that was one of the listings that I saw which seemed way too high. For a 720p 2007 model sony tv i wouldnt expect to get anywhere near that. Plus it wasnt actually amazon.com. They are individual users. So they can sell their tv's for any silly price they want. Doesn't mean it has a chance to be bought. I'm just looking for a price that will quickly garner interest.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tbh, I dont think you will be able to get $100-150 for it
its a used tv from 5 years ago
you can buy a brand new one for about $200-300 (abit some junky brand)

gshock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you're going to use something like eBay you can set the initial bid to $99 and the "Buy It Now" price to $300 and just let the auctioners decide how much it's worth.

( Obviously only use prices you'll be satisfied with though. )

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
If you're thinking about selling it on eBay, I recommend starting the bid at 99 cents and let it play through. It's what I've done for the last few items I've sold. The last thing I sold was a Macbook from 2007 and it went all the way up to $405.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.