Hardware Fair deal for desktop?

Gore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=83-103-361

I've been looking at PCs for a few days and this one sticks out. But also I don't know anything about nothing.
unsure.gif

Trying to browse for pre-built PCs, they all seem to have integrated graphics unless you get into the 800+ price range.
Is this a fair deal? I don't know if I could build my own with similar specs for this price but I never built one to begin with.
Reviews seem good. Halp please!

The most graphically intensive game I would be playing would be Fallout 3 and New Vegas, and from the reviews it seems like this would easily do the trick. I like that it has 6GB ram since I would be running a ton of instances of an MMO at once which each are around 350MB usage in task manager.

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
Well that will definitely meet your needs and I believe exceed them. I can play those games you mentioned in full or close to full quality with my couple year old gaming laptop with only a 512mb 9800m gs graphics card and 4 gigs of ram on a duel core processor.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Gore said:
Trying to browse for pre-built PCs, they all seem to have integrated graphics unless you get into the 800+ price range.Yeah, they like to do that shit, so a lot of people just buy a cheap prebuilt and then upgrade the PSU and GPU.

Gore said:
Is this a fair deal? I don't know if I could build my own with similar specs for this price but I never built one to begin with.That's a fair deal, but Acer's known to cut corners to be cheap.

QUOTE(Gore @ Jun 15 2011, 10:57 AM)
The most graphically intensive game I would be playing would be Fallout 3 and New Vegas, and from the reviews it seems like this would easily do the trick. I like that it has 6GB ram since I would be running a ton of instances of an MMO at once which each are around 350MB usage in task manager.

Gore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Rydian.
I decided to go with it, and overnight they also cut the price $30.
Mine.
Couldn't find better for cheaper

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-