Fair deal for desktop?

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware, Devices and Accessories' started by Gore, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Gore
    OP

Gore GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 15, 2007
    United States
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=83-103-361

I've been looking at PCs for a few days and this one sticks out. But also I don't know anything about nothing. [​IMG]
    Trying to browse for pre-built PCs, they all seem to have integrated graphics unless you get into the 800+ price range.
    Is this a fair deal? I don't know if I could build my own with similar specs for this price but I never built one to begin with.
    Reviews seem good. Halp please!

The most graphically intensive game I would be playing would be Fallout 3 and New Vegas, and from the reviews it seems like this would easily do the trick. I like that it has 6GB ram since I would be running a ton of instances of an MMO at once which each are around 350MB usage in task manager.

2. Jugarina

Jugarina GBAtemp Fan

Mar 17, 2011
    United States
    NY
    Well that will definitely meet your needs and I believe exceed them. I can play those games you mentioned in full or close to full quality with my couple year old gaming laptop with only a 512mb 9800m gs graphics card and 4 gigs of ram on a duel core processor.

3. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters

4. Gore
    OP

Gore GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 15, 2007
    United States
    Thanks Rydian.
    I decided to go with it, and overnight they also cut the price $30.
    Mine.
    Couldn't find better for cheaper