Hacking Question Failed to write placeholder/Failed to register placeholder ?

StomperX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the Super mario 64 nsp and the xci and I've tried to open it up with Goldleaf, Awoo and I finally almost got though with Tinfoil but I have one problem and I need help
It keeps telling me the Failed to register placeholder and failed to write placeholder
I am running hekate 5.2.1 and switch version 10.2 and a 128 gb sd so I have more than enough space and I've tried to get it to work for the past 2 days and I really want to play this.
If anyone can help me please!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the Super mario 64 nsp and the xci and I've tried to open it up with Goldleaf, Awoo and I finally almost got though with Tinfoil but I have one problem and I need help
It keeps telling me the Failed to register placeholder and failed to write placeholder
I am running hekate 5.2.1 and switch version 10.2 and a 128 gb sd so I have more than enough space and I've tried to get it to work for the past 2 days and I really want to play this.
If anyone can help me please!
Do you the proper patches on your SD card?

duckbill007

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Both operations "writing to placeholder" and "registering placeholder" not involves any checks, so absent sigpatches are not the case. Both operations are pure FS writes, so if they fails it means that FS on your SD card is corrupted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is pretty good