Hacking Failed to apply nosigchk

Redin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So I recently tried to get cfw running on my switch, but i keep getting failed to apply nosigchk and I don't know what do to any help is apreciated and i am quite new so explain things like you are talking with a 5 year old.

Psyfurius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same happened to me. I replaced the bootloader file with the one included in the latest Hekate version and that did the trick.

Also I used the latest Fusee-primary.bin

Redin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
With the atmosphere bootloader it said pkg2 decryption failed so I changed it to the hekate and thats when failed to apply nosigchk happend I think i have the newest version of Fusee-primary, but i will check if it works.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So I have never used fusee-primary.bin it always just lit up the screen and did nothing I thought i did not need it I could just use hekate, but it seems like i do need it and have another problem.

Redin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well I am out of luck because sd setup has not updated some of the things i needed so I have to wait for them to fix it or do it myself which is not easy. Seems like I won't be getting switch homebrew up and running before my trip to England

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well I am out of luck because sd setup has not updated some of the things i needed so I have to wait for them to fix it or do it myself which is not easy. Seems like I won't be getting switch homebrew up and running before my trip to England
Just start completely from scratch using this guide:
https://nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/user_guide/rcm/
And I mean from scratch, dont leave anything on the sd card before starting at all and use the emunand cfw route

GSR325

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get the error Failed to apply nosigchk when I use RCM loader, but when I use rcm on my laptop and the jig, it boots fine. I wanna be able to use my switch with RCM loader whwn I'm not at home, and then use RCM from my pc when I am home

Last edited by GSR325,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get the error Failed to apply nosigchk when I use RCM loader, but when I use rcm on my laptop and the jig, it boots fine. I wanna be able to use my switch with RCM loader whwn I'm not at home, and then use RCM from my pc when I am home
You're missing the patches for Hekate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1