Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
True Blue lasted just over a year before something better came along. -- Funny how people always claim i made money on it, when i was never part of it, only ran the support forum and bandwidth costs outrun the tiny amount of ad money, so infact out of pocket. -- and I am admin of over 250 sites, of which 90% I host and maintain for free, eating all costs, so how that making a quick buck. -- really no one has clue on how the true scene works or why. :)
Of course not...

Nightcrawler12

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Android on switch?

Attachments

• IMG_20180423_234320.jpg
    IMG_20180423_234320.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 1,095

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, that's just Anbox. Technically someone could port an Android userland on top of our kernel, but we didn't bother.
Android on a switch is such a waste of time in my opinion. Time spent on that could be spent on developing some actual Homebrew and stuff

Just my opinion

LuigiGold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Can we already boot Dolphin on Linux on Nintendo Switch?

Greetings.

PD: I wonder ig Citra would be possible...

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can we already boot Dolphin on Linux on Nintendo Switch?

Greetings.

PD: I wonder ig Citra would be possible...
i was just thinking about citra too..hope someone can test it tho
Citra is x86/x64 only so that won't happen for a long time and even if it would be very slow.
Since Horizon OS (the Switch OS) is built on the 3DS OS it's more likely that someone will come up with a nice homebrew to launch 3DS games more or less natively on the Switch eventually.

Reactions: ploggy

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Citra is x86/x64 only so that won't happen for a long time and even if it would be very slow.
Since Horizon OS (the Switch OS) is built on the 3DS OS it's more likely that someone will come up with a nice homebrew to launch 3DS games more or less natively on the Switch eventually.
I hoping Ninty will release 3DS games officially eventually, then we can all get our injection on ;)

MachRc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man failoverflow is blowing up my news feed! I couldnt stay off the forum for more than a week before being bombarded by good news!!!

deanspeed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool, but your opinion really doesn't matter FYI.
Android on a switch is such a waste of time in my opinion. Time spent on that could be spent on developing some actual Homebrew and stuff

Just my opinion
Android has some really great games that I would love to play on the switch. I am really hoping that we get Android! I'm a big fan of Asphalt 8 and would love to be able to play it on the switch rather than my phone or Shield TV. Would also like to be able to remote play games from PC!

Fadi5555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Android has some really great games that I would love to play on the switch. I am really hoping that we get Android! I'm a big fan of Asphalt 8 and would love to be able to play it on the switch rather than my phone or Shield TV. Would also like to be able to remote play games from PC!
I'm also hoping for running android (nvidia shield tv version) to could buy and play (resident evil 5 and metal gear solid 5)

Reactions: deanspeed

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Holy shit!! @ShadowOne333 Another by Shiny Quagsire.. This time Pcsxr :D

Holy shit dude!
Dolphin runs way better than I expected it to!
20~ fps is not bad at all, perhaps with proper optimization in a port to it and/or some speedhacks we could reach playable speeds for sure.

And PCSX runs... ;) Delightful, same for Mupen64 I'd assume.

Reactions: ploggy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Good news for the five people that want two more