Hacking Factory restoring cfw switch

jaykureno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
But dreport removes all errors. So, if you got an error in ofw and was online, ninty knows you had at least 1 error.
But I guess that would still be the best course of action? Dreport and system reset? otherwise they will see all of my cfw related errors right?

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
But I guess that would still be the best course of action? Dreport and system reset? otherwise they will see all of my cfw related errors right?
If you got normal errors, not custom which are only caused by homebrew and such, dreport would be worse than nothing.
You can check them and find out which are "good" and which are "bad".

tubebar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well my point was I wanted to update my console and stop using cfw alltogether and use it as a standard console

Why waste a hackable Switch by going legit? I'd sell the hackable one as not banned (cert is still good) and then buy a brand new Switch. You should be able to get as much (if not a little more) for it.

You do have a slight potential ban issue since no NAND of OFW there. The issue is in the error logs. If you wipe and Nintendo has seen them you get a ban for sure. So as others said becareful but IMO I'd keep this as a CFW Switch and buy a second for legit, or as I said just sell it. Someone will buy as newer Switches aren't hackable.

Resaec

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
dreport is 100% ban if you ever uploaded even a single report before or while using CFW.
Sending reports created while using CFW is <100% but still up there.
=> do not use dreport

LordRahl72

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just factory reset and go online and do your thing. Either you will get banned someday or you won't.

Worst case if someday the console ends up banned just pick up a used one somewhere and then keep your banned one for all your homebrew fun.

I am leaning towards the thought that you will end up using that console for years without ever seeing a ban.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://youtu.be/9FcXxqthgUM?feature=shared&t=169