Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBAtemp really needs a facepalm smiley, don't you think? This is all just for fun and will in no way guarantee that the winner will be added.

Which one do you think is best?

fp.gif

fp1.gif

fp2.gif

fp3.gif

fp4.gif

fp5.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm split between 4 and 1. If 4 was redone to fit our style of emoticons, it would be perfect. But as they all stand I pick none of them.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
raulpica said:
The first one is the one which expresses the concept better than the others, but it REALLY needs to be redone in IPB-style.
Also you should get the retard smile, lol. --->
2qjkqvs.gif

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
raulpica said:
The first one is the one which expresses the concept better than the others, but it REALLY needs to be redone in IPB-style.
that's almost word for word what i was thinking
ohmy.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mercluke said:
raulpica said:
ohmy.gif

I'm sure everyone noticed, but I just ripped these from around the net. My point was that we really need an emoticon that is something like one of these. Veterans of GBAtemp KNOW what I mean.

Feel free to post some facepalm emoticons of your own that, if you're talented enough, would be better. Lord knows I ain't no artist. None of these were official or original in any way, shape or form. It's just an idea that I threw together to spark some creativity from GBAtemp members. It's simply my attempt to contribute to GBAtemp in a fun way.

I agree that a pirate smiley would be a good one too. ARR!

We are a very unique community of gamers. We should ALL get involved in making GBAtemp more fun for everyone. And you know, smileys are always a fun and expressive part of any forum. Have at it my friends!

grog.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Rayder said:
mercluke said:
raulpica said:
ohmy.gif

I'm sure everyone noticed, but I just ripped these from around the net. My point was that we really need an emoticon that is something like one of these. Veterans of GBAtemp KNOW what I mean.

Feel free to post some facepalm emoticons of your own that, if you're talented enough, would be better. Lord knows I ain't no artist. None of these were official or original in any way, shape or form. It's just an idea that I threw together to spark some creativity from GBAtemp members. It's simply my attempt to contribute to GBAtemp in a fun way.

I agree that a pirate smiley would be a good one too. ARR!

We are a very unique community of gamers. We should ALL get involved in making GBAtemp more fun for everyone. And you know, smileys are always a fun and expressive part of any forum. Have at it my friends!

grog.gif

ShakeBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think a facepalm smiley is a good idea, and that it would come in handy, but none of these are very good, and they don't fit well with the other smileys we have now.

Actually, it might be better to not have one, as it will be constantly spammed to make people seem smarter than they really are.

That's my two cents. Make of it what you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, hey thats my line +1