DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your privacy is very important to us

k5GDTWI.jpg

your privacy doesn't mean shiz to FB. I am an avid facebook user and all, but I know that they don't keep your stuff safe at all.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The way I've always looked at Facebook: It's smoking in website form. It's no good for you (and can/will wreck you) despite its minor advantages, and quitting is much more difficult than starting. The easiest way to quit is of course to never start in the first place.

That's what I did. When it first came out, everyone pestered me to join. I refused, and that was a few years ago.

I don't have one friend who doesn't use facebook, and I have quite a few friends where I'm the only friend they have that doesn't use facebook. Whenever I meet someone new, they are usually shocked at the fact I don't use facebook. And if someone doesn't like the fact they have to open an email client or pick up the phone to reach me, they can go suck it up.

Crap like these breeches and government abuse are the exact reason I don't use my real name anywhere online except for buying stuff.

Privacy is more important than convenience.

Silverthorn

Spiky!
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I used to have an account when I was in high school, because basically everyone used it, but I ended up deleting it.
Funnily enough, the people I met during my studies after high school use Facebook a lot less, so I don't regret it.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Removed due to personal reasons*

I'm not even going to get involved with the whole "NSA stealing private information" argument because all I'm going to say is that all companies and agencies getting our information can burn in hell for all I care. There, I said it.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT