Hacking F2A works with DS?

rurimoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have a Flash 2 Advance for my nintendo SP, can anyone tell me if it will work on the DS to play GBA games? I just ordered a DS and I am deciding if I should get Slot 1 or slot 2 for my new NDS. If the F2A is fully comparable with Nintendo DS, then all I need is to get R4 and I can play both DS games and GBA games on the DS, right? The R4 will be the passme when I play GBA game?

S

spectral

The F2A will work fine in the NDS for playing roms already on it. However you wont be able to put roms on it using the NDS since the NDS doesn't have the connector to plug the F2A linker into. You don't need any type of passme to play GBA roms on a GBA flash cart. All a passme does is allow DS roms to run on NDS flash carts that use the GBA slot.

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually it depends on your f2a linker. some linkers are usb and require a gbasp or a gba (original). some linkers plug into your printer (LPT) port, these linkers will work for you. The reason why usb linkers will not work is cause the nds does not include a link port which means you cant play multiplayer gba games on the nds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...