Gaming F1 2011 tricky Anti-Piracy measures ?

Ben_j

OP
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo-gamers.net
XP
Country
France
I pre ordered F1 2011 but it will only come in two days. I wanted to try it right away so just got the game from my favourite tracker (dont ask for any name/link...). After a few laps, it strikes me that either :
A) they drastically changed the handling and made it muuuuch more trickier to handle
B) they put an AP measure that makes the car behave like it was rainy, even though it's not

The motor gets really high in rpm very fast (like when its raining in f1 2010), the car spins really easy when you turn too hard while accelerating (like when it's raining in f1 2010...)

Considering that i can win any race eyes closed on F1 2010 with all assists off, and that i couldnt even beat the R&D time on the first race of the championship here, I'm having big doubts...

WolfSpider

Trophies
Website
northernillinoisweathercenter.com
XP
Country
United States
Ben_j said:
I pre ordered F1 2011 but it will only come in two days. I wanted to try it right away so just got the game from my favourite tracker (dont ask for any name/link...). After a few laps, it strikes me that either :
A) they drastically changed the handling and made it muuuuch more trickier to handle
B) they put an AP measure that makes the car behave like it was rainy, even though it's not

The motor gets really high in rpm very fast (like when its raining in f1 2010), the car spins really easy when you turn too hard while accelerating (like when it's raining in f1 2010...)

Considering that i can win any race eyes closed on F1 2010 with all assists off, and that i couldnt even beat the R&D time on the first race of the championship here, I'm having big doubts...
Just wait for the real copy to come?

Ben_j

OP
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo-gamers.net
XP
Country
France
After a few more races, i realise that it's no ap protection, they just drastically changed the handling, and I really don't like it :/

Turning ABS and TCS on make the game feel more like f1 2010 but i do want to manage to handle the new stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay