EZFlash IV...what?

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by RoboClover, Jan 3, 2009.

1. RoboClover
    OP

RoboClover Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 14, 2008
    United States
    Its been 2 days and i havent been able to find an explanation for this yet.

I put pokemon emerald onto my ezflash iv (yeah, used the client). Played it once and when i tried to load it again i get: checking saver>writing/saver/pokemon emerald> error: [sector 3fff(random changing numbers and letters)] data:0

Then after the random numbers and letters finish their thing, it goes to the regular screen where you select games and all...then after i select a game i get: loading>error: [sector 3fff(random changing #s and letters)] data: 2

after pokemon FINALLY loads, i get: 'the save file has been erased due to corruption or damage' so im assuming i cant save games anymore.

whats goin on? i tried updating the kernel (cuz thats the only thing i could think to do) and that didnt affect it at all...

could someone please help me with this? my acekard crapped out on me recently too so i have NOTHING to play now.

using ez flash iv with transcend 2gig mini sd on DS Phat

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice