Hacking EzFlash 3 in 1 Troubles

Evil_Martian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just got a new Ezflash 3in1, and i can't seem to get it to work. It's not detected by the 3in1 Expansion Pack tool (I'm using v1.9d), I have tried with 2 DS and with both a M3 real and R4. I'd just like to confirm that I'm not doing somthing wrong or missing anything.

tjt486

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like I am having the same trouble. I just got 2 3in1's from gameyeeeah today. I wonder what the possibility is that they had a faulty run or something?

If you got it to work please let me know how.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seem to remember that they made an announcement about a hardware change that the homebrew software developers must modify their programs to account for. I don't know exactly where this announcement was, but I'd check the EZ-Flash homepage or forums to see if you can find out more info.

roflmywaffle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Due to a chip shortage, new chips (same capacities) were used for PSRAM and NOR. Windirt (the official EZ-Flash spokesman) notified users at the "semi-unofficial" sosuke.com forums. New code for devs to use was provided, but the devs must make new versions.

EDIT: See here.

tjt486

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, thanks for that link to a rather official answer. Seems I picked a horrible time to order a 3-in-1. Are rudolph and the others aware of this or should they somehow be made aware?

fadetoblack

Trophies
XP
Country
Jeez whatta hassle this thing has been... I just got mine this morning and have spent the last 8 hours on and off trying to get the thing to work... At last success!!!

http://nds.cmamod.com/2008/01/27/gbaldr-3i...raction-update/

D/l this and use it... works great! u might wanna d/l an earlier version as well as that will have the instructions on how to get it running properly...
enjoy guys!

inky07

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
silent sniper said:
well, i'm using 1.8 and it works perfectly (metual slug adavnce sometimes crashes tho)

Can you put a walk through of how you made this function. Put the software right in the root when i loaded it it stated that prototype halted. I have recently got an iTouch DS card and a EZ3in1 card and this is driving me up the wall.

I have gotten rudolph's software from http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/ and the software from http://nds.cmamod.com/2008/01/27/gbaldr-3i...raction-update/ and still i can't get the RAM to work on the DS Browser.

Help!

Thanks,

Hell_AleX

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
it seems, you guys have the same problem like me... you've got the new 3in1ExpPack Plus... i would say... Sh*t!

Wait for the Devs to make a new version of their HBs and maybe a Software update..

hope, i could help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: