Hacking EZFlash 3 in 1 Problems and I need help!

Pandas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's the thing. I bought the EZFlash 3 in 1 from DealExtreme and it has a green motherboard when I opened it, I tested the battery and it is 2.95V. I load it into my DS Lite with AceKard AKAIO 1.5 firmware, it doesn't detect it. However when I change the settings in global ini file (i can't remember the full name) for the rumble, it works. When I load up the SNEmulDS 0.6 it says "External Ram Detected !!". But when I load up the clean Nintendo DS Browser rom it says it needs the expansion pack. Also when I select the "Slot2 Card" from the AKAIO menu, it says "There is no device in Slot-2". When I press "START", and select More--> and select 3in1/FAS1, it says "3in1/Ewin/FlashAdvance not found!." Can someone help me on this? I really don't want to send it back to DealExtreme because it's gonna take forever, I'll donate $3 via Paypal to anyone who can help me on this problem. Thanks!

Pandas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where do I get the patch? Links would be nice, the new search engine sucks and I can't really find anything. And no I am not using GBAExpLoader, doesn't the AKAIO Firmware have support the EZFLASH.

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
Here are my opinions/experiances with the AceKard 2.1 and the 3in1. The 3in1 is "blank" since you haven't loaded any games to it. If you have a GBA game, you can run it. AKAIO will then load the game to the 3in1 and you can then play it automatically. The game is only being loaded into RAM. When you turn off the game, the rom goes bye-bye, but the save is in the "permament" memory. AKAIO will then move the save from the 3in1 back to the flash cart.

If you don't have the brower patched, I believe there is a "cheat code" for it in the database. Did you even google "ds browser patch 3in1"?

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
take out the 3-in-1 cart...
breath towards the slot-2 to clean dust
plug the cart really hard (just not too hard to make sure you won`t break it)
and try it on, it happens to me every time with my DS, contact me later to which PP address to send the money

House Spider

In the GBAtemp attic.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net
XP
Country
Don't breath on the contacts.
mad.gif

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
As above - breathing into a DS slot or on any contacts will cause long term damage from the moisture on your breath. Better to use canned air (just look in any electronics shop).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: