Hacking EZ-FLASH OMEGA doesn't boot

captain_snack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yemen
I started playing this morning, turned it off and came back to it and it got stuck in the loading screen so I turned it off again and when I turned the GBA back on it wouldn't go past the logo screen.

I've since reformatted the SD Card, tried another console, cleaned the pins and tried to do a Kernel update with no responses.

What are my options here and what could the fault be?

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Which logo screen you were halted? The GBA logo or the EZ-FLASH logo? if the GBA one, can you see the Nintendo logo?

captain_snack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yemen
Yeah same here, just the GAME BOY logo with no 'Nintendo' logo...tried my actual games and they're sweet so don't know how to get it. I have cleaned the pins but will keep trying.

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Disassemble the case and refit the PCB board.

Reassemble the case and tighten the screw. knock the game card on the table lightly a few times. A few vibrations can also move the PCB to the right place.

If that still doesn't help, contact the dealer where you purchased the item for a replacement.

Reactions: anotherthing

CuddlyBuns

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disassemble the case and refit the PCB board.

Reassemble the case and tighten the screw. knock the game card on the table lightly a few times. A few vibrations can also move the PCB to the right place.

If that still doesn't help, contact the dealer where you purchased the item for a replacement.
Just tried your steps and no luck :( luckily I ordered mine 2 days ago and got it in today so I shouldn’t have a problem contacting the dealer just hope they respond honestly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4