Hardware Ez Flash IV...Where to get?

RoboClover

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to get ahold of an EZ Flash IV for my GBA but the only place i can find it is Gameyeeeeah (not sure how many 'e's are in there). I tried ordering it there and the order didnt go through so i tried to cancel it and havent gotten a reply in something like 4 days...I've also been hearing horror stories about ordering from the site...I figured here would be a good place to ask, anyone know another reliable site that sells the thing? Or if not, know of anything about equivalent to it in price range, specs, features that i might be able to get elsewhere? Any input appreciated!

Thanks!

dexmix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one of the sponsors - Gameyeeah:
http://www.gameyeeeah.com/ezflash-ez-flash...sd-c-24_51.html

edit: sorry didn't see that. they've been having order issues lately. something was up with their computers. i always buy from them though, and also have my friends buy from them. they shipped out the last order of R4s as soon as they had them in stock. I must have given them close to $1000 worth of business not counting shipping, and they've always come through.

trikon000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
make sure to click on the link back to gameyeeeah.com after the order is complete or the order will never register with gameyeeeah. THAT IS WHERE EVERYONE that complains about being charged and never getting stuff, or [insert the horror story you heard here], etc. It will take 2 to 4 weeks from order to "at your door" depending on where you live in the world.

same thing for dealextreme about the click back after the order. Reason for this is because Paypal denies orders for carts, modchips, etc. thanks to nintendo on that one, so DX and GY modifies the orders to make it look like you ordered something else on Paypal.

Get the EZ Flash 4 lite-deluxe (comes with RTC, real time clock) the lite-compact doesn't come with RTC and has less PSRAM, etc than the deluxe.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
trikon000 said:
make sure to click on the link back to gameyeeeah.com after the order is complete or the order will never register with gameyeeeah. THAT IS WHERE EVERYONE that complains about being charged and never getting stuff, or [insert the horror story you heard here], etc. It will take 2 to 4 weeks from order to "at your door" depending on where you live in the world.

same thing for dealextreme about the click back after the order. Reason for this is because Paypal denies orders for carts, modchips, etc. thanks to nintendo on that one, so DX and GY modifies the orders to make it look like you ordered something else on Paypal.

Get the EZ Flash 4 lite-deluxe (comes with RTC, real time clock) the lite-compact doesn't come with RTC and has less PSRAM, etc than the deluxe.

Thats exactly what happens to people.
You should always read up on problems people have so you know what to watch out for.

RoboClover

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright guys, i ordered from dealextreme about a weekish ago and my EZ Flash and card are on the way. Great site guys, thanks for the awesome response!

Jack-Of-Trades

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my EZ-Flash-IV (phat) From DX as well

no problem's with custom's
no extra charges
Took about a week-2 week's to arrive after it left HKP

And a Hint when it leaves HKP it won't update the info on that site anymore (if you paid the extra $0.1 for a number)

You have to chose from the dropdown list where your from like usa is USPS Speedpost

This is tracking info from my cart to give you a example for how fast they are

QUOTE said:
Foreign Acceptance, March 26, 2008, 12:19 pm, HONG KONG
Foreign International Dispatch, March 28, 2008, 10:34 am, HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG
Arrival at Unit, April 04, 2008, 8:12 am, XXXXXX, XX XXXXX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth: