Ez flash iv items

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by GmanFTW, Aug 19, 2014.

1. GmanFTW
    OP

GmanFTW Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 19, 2014
    United States
    This is everything I ordered with my ez flash iv on realhotstuff.com. Would someone mind giving me a visual aid of everything I bought?

Attached Files:

2. MartinAugustsson

MartinAugustsson Member

Newcomer
    Jan 17, 2012
    A micro sdcard + an sd card adapter, and you also purchased a micro sd to mini sd adapter. Looks right

3. GmanFTW
    OP

GmanFTW Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 19, 2014
    United States
    Would you mind giving me pictures of those items? I'm not very good with all this stuff

4. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    one moment please, i ordered from realhotstuff.com on the past. originally they didn't have that option to include the mini to micro sd adapter

the 1.50 is the micro to mini adapter (i did asked them i wanted just the micro to mini sd card adapter and they added that option, since i already had the micro sd)

the micro sd says it does have an adapter. i think it is a typo... (or just a regular micro to normal sd adapter). or maybe they will send the micro sd card with a mini sd adapter + a second adapter (or you bought the same item twice) i am not sure, please send them a ticket and ask them, their support is really good since i am also confused why they made that separated option instead putting inside the micro sd card option...

pictures in a second.

edit. here ya go. this is the actual box they send me (i like to keep boxes, they become usefull later)

i did also ordered a dstwo card and a 3dsxl silicon case

the Nokia Mini Sd card i bought from other place (for 1.5€) and the Transcend Micro Sd card i bought it from a local chinese store, i did used this transcend when i didn't have the Nokia card.

Attached Files: