Hacking Emulation EZ-Flash IV / 3in1 build of PCEAdvance with PSRAM support for Super CD-ROM

patters

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have modified the source code of PC Engine emulator PCEAdvance to get working external RAM for Super CD-ROM support working on EZ-Flash IV and EZ-Flash 3in1 cards.
Release here:
https://github.com/patters-syno/pceadvance/releases

akumajou-dracula-x-jpg.312634

akumajou-dracula-x-in-game-jpg.312636

EZ-Flash IV miniSD version (with Firmware 2.05 and a microSD converter)

gradius-ii-scd-ez-flash-v-3-in-1-jpg.312635

EZ-Flash 3in1 in Slot 2 booted via CycloDS in Slot 1. The CycloDS inserts the optional border frame.

Last edited by patters,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Very shiny.

If I might be so bold though I might change EZ5 to EZ 3in1 or something as some will think it is a port to the DS flash cart family called the EZ5. Strictly speaking it is indeed the EZ5 3 in 1 GBA expansion pack or some variation on that theme but basically everybody knows it as the 3 in 1 and I would go one further and bet most will have never used one with an EZ5 DS slot cart.

patters

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Right - I didn't know that. I never had one so I forgot about the Slot 1 cards. I just noticed mine had EZ-V printed on it :)
I've updated the post, and GitHub. Only this thread title remains - can you edit it to 3in1?

Last edited by patters,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom