EZ FLASH 4 NOR PROBLEMS + GAMES INCOMPATIBLE WITH PSRAM

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by arm9_inside, Jun 28, 2015.

1. arm9_inside
    OP

arm9_inside Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2015
    United States
    I have one of the new EZ FLASH IVs with the micro slot that came with 1.76 pre installed.

When I use my EZFLASH in my AGB-001 and my AGS-101 screen moded AGB-001 when I try flashing to the NOR it goes really fast says its writing but doesn't really write to the NOR, also any time I try to delete any game from the NOR it does not actually delete from the NOR.

I did find that Flashing the NOR works from MY DS LITE AND GPA SPs then I decided to try some new alkalines in the GBAs and then the NOR worked perfectally fine. Is this a known problem that when using LOW alkalines batteries and NiMH batteries causes the NOR to malfunction?

I'm also having problems with some games running from the PSRAM, namely Bookworm, PAC-MAN WORLD, and Ms PAC-MAN Maze Madness, when i launch these games to the PSRAM all I get is a white screen, however they work perfectally fine from the NOR, and I got curious and tries exploader 0.57 from my Acekard 2i to the EZ IV the games work fine from the PSRAM when launched from GBA Exploader.

I also bought a cheap M3 GEP from ebay and then replaced the battery with a newer maxcell ML1220 and that works great with my Acekard 2i and Exploader 0.58 with the M3 patch.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice