Hacking EZ-FLASH 4. No loader found

oscar6837

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I own EZ-FLASH 4. No matter what i do, i recive the message: Find ezfla up bin, updating Erasening_OK , Write complete Restart, No loader found. It shows that message even without sd card inserted.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
question, did you tried to download the firmware from the website and put it on the sd card? and make sure your sd card is correct?

the ez iv is asking for firmware..

either you tried to use the card on DS mode with a firmware that doesn't support DS mode (did you used flashme on the DS? )

or the R button is accidentally pressed

or you bought the card recently and didn't put the firmware on it

www.flashlinker-

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.rbenda.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
thanks for looking for the threads but none of these threads have found out a way to fix the No loader found problem:(

Why not ?

Please read between the lines...the solution is to change the memory card to another type...size....whatever...we had a lot of cards with the same problem, tried different things (cleaning the contacts of the card, card slot...memory slot etc.)...no success...after changing from a 2gb kingston miniSD card we have used for years to a 2GB kingston micro sd card with miniSD adapter we have used to update other flashcards, the result was a initial fat error_1, but the cards were able to install the firmware themselfs and automatically and we could fix all our cards we thought they were finally broken. So we had no cards to return to the ez-flash team...and the cards we had already sent back, could be fixed in the same way.

In our oppinion...this is a solution and we do not know any other solution.

Psy-Phi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just had this problem this morning before work. I panicked a bit, because I'd just bought it and was not looking forward to trying to get it replaced. I tried 1.72 Clearlooks v5, a couple more times, with no luck. Then I tried to flash it with the newest 1.75 from their website...worked after that. Give that a shot yet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up