EZ-Flash IV problem - Restart No_Loader_Found

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by silveraven, Oct 3, 2014.

1. silveraven
    OP

silveraven Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2014
    Malaysia
    Hi, I recently bought an EZ-Flash IV from a seller on Aliexpress and it just arrived today. I followed the tutorial on http://gbatemp.net/threads/ez-flash-iv.291109/ using the updated ezfla_up.bin file from http://www.ezflash.cn/downloads/. However, when I held the R button and turned on my GBA, I got:

"Updating Eraseing_OK"
    "Restart No_Loader_Found"

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong... I have formatted my 2GB miniSD card to the FAT system (I'm using Windows). Can anyone advice?

Attached Files:

MarioMasta64 likes this.
  2. silveraven
    OP

silveraven Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2014
    Malaysia
    Eh, never mind. It would seem that there's a problem between the miniSD and cart contact. I used a microSD+adapter and it is working fine now! Very surprised considering how everyone prefers miniSD over microSD.

MarioMasta64 likes this.
  3. Hudson9700

Hudson9700 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2012
    United States
    I'm having the same problem, will I really have to buy a new adapter to get the flashcart to work? It was working fine and booted up a game perfectly before I decided to update it, and it's showing the same error screen as in your picture.

MarioMasta64 likes this.
  4. www.flashlinker-

www.flashlinker- Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2006
    Gambia, The
    We had the same problems in the past and don't know the reasons...changing the memory card to "something different" causes in a fatal1 error, but the system was/is able to update to 1.75 for example and after that it works fine...can't tell you another solution....the 2GB Kingston miniSD we have used the last 10 years is still working, too but can't be used to update cards from 1.74 to 1.75 because of the fatal0 error.

regards,

MarioMasta64 likes this.
  5. narutopet112

narutopet112 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 25, 2010
    Netherlands
    Same problem here it was working but updating caused this no loader thing. Even when the miniSd in not inserted into ez flash iv. Can someone please help?

MarioMasta64 likes this.
  6. narutopet112

narutopet112 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 25, 2010
    Netherlands
    No one? This is the second ez flash i buyed from nds card and gives the same crap

MarioMasta64 likes this.
  7. www.flashlinker-

www.flashlinker- Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2006
    Gambia, The
    That's the solution....try another memory card...no need to exchange or buy a new ez-iv card.

regards,

MarioMasta64 likes this.
  8. oscar6837

oscar6837 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2015
    New Zealand
    Christchurch, New Zealand
    i still have this problem i don't think there is any way to fix this:cry::gun::sp:

MarioMasta64 likes this.
  9. MarioMasta64

MarioMasta64 hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz

Dec 21, 2016
    United States
    ive found that the card tends to not go in alll the way and opening it then putting the card in and closing it back up seems to work a PH0 screwdriver should open it just fine