Hacking EZ Flash 3in1 Help?

bardock

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok ive been trying to set up my ez flash 3in1 with my r4 with wood 1.42 and every time i try to load a gba a game just from the wood interface it wont load it but i can see the gba games there, can someone help me out?

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"Running GBA games using Rudolph's ExpLoader

1) Get your CycloDS up and running with the latest firmware & Moonshell - Both the instructions and files can be found on the official Team Cyclops site's support page.
2) Download Soft Resetand place it in the root directory of your memory card (this is required for rumble functionality).
3) Download the latest GBA Exploader package from Rudolph's Blog and place it where you'd like on your memory card.
4) Go to your MicroSD drive and create three folders in the root directory entitled GBA, GBA_SIGN and GBA_SAVE. If you prefer, you can change the properties to hidden so that they aren't visible on the Cyclo's game menu.
5) Grab all your GBA Rom backups (.gba files) and copy them to the the GBA directory.
6) If you have any GBA save files you'd like to keep ( .sav files), copy them to the GBA_SAVE folder.
7) Now pop your card into your Evolution cart and insert the cart into the DS ... boot up CycloDS... click on Games/Homebrew.... and run the GBA_ExpLoader app.
8) You should now see a list of all your backup GBA games. These can be run from PSRAM memory or NOR memory. To avoid save file conflicts it is recommended you do not put the same ROM in both memories. A third battery powered SRAM memory will hold your latest (different) save in both NOR and PSRAM modes.
Toggle the mode of the EZ Flash using the shoulder buttons.
When using PSRAM mode, you will be prompted to save the latest 'SRAM' save you made in-game to a .sav file each time you boot ExpLoader, so using this mode you don't need to worry about save files - just agree to the back up each time you boot ExpLoader.
In NOR mode, your latest save will be held by the allocated SRAM indefinitely. Remember to copy your SRAM save to a .sav file before copying a new game to NOR - this can be achieved by using the 'Write SRAM to SAV file' command in NOR mode (press B). When copying a new game to NOR, you can use the opposite 'Load SAV file to SRAM file' command (press Y) to restore a previous save."

Quoted from: http://cyclods.theta...ZFlash_V_3-in-1

edit: replace "cyclods" with "r4", it should work in the same way

bardock

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Running GBA games using Rudolph's ExpLoader

1) Get your CycloDS up and running with the latest firmware & Moonshell - Both the instructions and files can be found on the official Team Cyclops site's support page.
2) Download Soft Resetand place it in the root directory of your memory card (this is required for rumble functionality).
3) Download the latest GBA Exploader package from Rudolph's Blog and place it where you'd like on your memory card.
4) Go to your MicroSD drive and create three folders in the root directory entitled GBA, GBA_SIGN and GBA_SAVE. If you prefer, you can change the properties to hidden so that they aren't visible on the Cyclo's game menu.
5) Grab all your GBA Rom backups (.gba files) and copy them to the the GBA directory.
6) If you have any GBA save files you'd like to keep ( .sav files), copy them to the GBA_SAVE folder.
7) Now pop your card into your Evolution cart and insert the cart into the DS ... boot up CycloDS... click on Games/Homebrew.... and run the GBA_ExpLoader app.
8) You should now see a list of all your backup GBA games. These can be run from PSRAM memory or NOR memory. To avoid save file conflicts it is recommended you do not put the same ROM in both memories. A third battery powered SRAM memory will hold your latest (different) save in both NOR and PSRAM modes.
Toggle the mode of the EZ Flash using the shoulder buttons.
When using PSRAM mode, you will be prompted to save the latest 'SRAM' save you made in-game to a .sav file each time you boot ExpLoader, so using this mode you don't need to worry about save files - just agree to the back up each time you boot ExpLoader.
In NOR mode, your latest save will be held by the allocated SRAM indefinitely. Remember to copy your SRAM save to a .sav file before copying a new game to NOR - this can be achieved by using the 'Write SRAM to SAV file' command in NOR mode (press B). When copying a new game to NOR, you can use the opposite 'Load SAV file to SRAM file' command (press Y) to restore a previous save."

Quoted from: http://cyclods.theta...ZFlash_V_3-in-1

edit: replace "cyclods" with "r4", it should work in the same way

Thanks i know how to do it that way but i saw that there is way to load that games like a ds game and not from gba exploader , just by loading it from the wood r4 interface.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL