Hacking EZ Flash 3in1 for phat hack?

link459

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can do what I did for using my M3 Lite in a GBA/Phat.

Take the front half of any normal sized GBA cart, and take the back half of the Lite shell, put the 3-in-1/M3 Lite/etc in there, tape it tight and you've got yourself a Phat compatible 3-in-1.

Sure it looks ghetto, but you're not really going to be taking it out and showing it to people.. are you?
tongue.gif

Chri5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
link459 said:
You can do what I did for using my M3 Lite in a GBA/Phat.

Take the front half of any normal sized GBA cart, and take the back half of the Lite shell, put the 3-in-1/M3 Lite/etc in there, tape it tight and you've got yourself a Phat compatible 3-in-1.

Sure it looks ghetto, but you're not really going to be taking it out and showing it to people.. are you?
tongue.gif
lol, that'd be pimping

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Destructobot said:
Get it from RealHotStuff.com. It will take more waiting and work that it's worth to buy a lite sized 3-in-1 from DX and mod it to fit in an original DS. Real Hot Stuff is a well known and trusted site.

That said, a few people have modded the 3-in-1 to fit a phat DS, generally cannibalizing a GBA game pak for its case. It's not one of the easier mods, because the screw hole is in the wrong place and the PCB is the wrong size to fit the game pak shell.

I'll echo on Realhotstuff, I got mine from there for my phat DS.

Chri5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Destructobot said:
Get it from RealHotStuff.com. It will take more waiting and work that it's worth to buy a lite sized 3-in-1 from DX and mod it to fit in an original DS. Real Hot Stuff is a well known and trusted site.

That said, a few people have modded the 3-in-1 to fit a phat DS, generally cannibalizing a GBA game pak for its case. It's not one of the easier mods, because the screw hole is in the wrong place and the PCB is the wrong size to fit the game pak shell.
link doesnt work

4zndude345

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sand of the edges and drill carefully 2 little hold in the top middle so a hair pin can fix (when u sand the edues the thing sticking out and doesnt fix phat u can put it in and take out with hair pin)

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanna buy an ez flash 3-in-1 lite but i wanted to know if the case i swappable to the one that comes with the lite the dust cover?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...