EZ-FLASH 3in1 Expansion Pack Question

Discussion in 'EDGE' started by Sakuya, Jul 21, 2009.

Jul 21, 2009
  1. Sakuya
    OP

Newcomer Sakuya Newbie

United Kingdom
    I have an EDGE flash cart, an EZ-FLASH 3in1 Expansion Pack, and the GBA ExpLoader program (v0.58b). At first, the GBA games loaded properly, but now it says "Slot2 expansion pack not found Please redo from start." every time I attempt to run the ExpLoader program. I was wondering if I need something else like another program or a patch, or if the expansion pack is simply defective.

I've searched for and read similar topics scattered around the Internet but haven't really found a clear answer. I apologise if this has already been answered or if the solution is really obvious; I'm new to this and video games in general. I did give it an honest shot (set-up instructions, YouTube, help threads) and read the ReadMe that came with the ExpLoader program, but I'm apparently still missing something.

Thank you in advance for any help!

2. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    battery is most likely dead if it asks you to initialize ever time you start exploader. Or the 3in1 is not set properly in the slot2, variation is you bent some of the pin connectors in the DSL. Check for bent connectors.

3. vmurp

Newcomer vmurp Member

United States
    [RESPONSE DELETED]

EDIT: Oops, never mind. I thought maybe you had the new 3-in-1 version, but I just noticed you said it was working before and has recently stopped. I must have missed that the first time.