Hacking EZ flash 3in1 expansion erasing my sram saves..

ziene

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've used my 3 in 1 with my M3 for a few months now never had a problem with any of my roms, been using rudolf's loader 1.9

Recently i was playing a game from NOR like normal, saving normaly not losing anything when i load it up and the save is gone. I open up the loader and it says the SRAM is empty, no SRAM save found. I load up an old save backup from the .SAV file and it works fine for a few days then again same thing, save vanishes and SRAM is empty, the NOR which is the game is still there, but the save is gone.. Not just in NOR mode, the save is also gone in PSRAM mode, its just all empty.

I had a different game i was playing occasionaly from PSRAM but it erased all sram saves so.. anyway very weird? Any idea what the problem is? Possible fixes?

any help is apretiated
smile.gif

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just got my 3 in 1 in the mail today, and before my battery fails on me... is this thing pretty easy to take apart? Ive never had to open one of these carts up before, is it noob proof or am i going to need instructions?

Sendoh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Sorry to hijack this topic, but I've had the same problem, except that my EZ 3-in-1 is brand new. It's not had any problems saving for awhile, until recently with Golden Sun and Lunar Legend. I turn the DS off, and when I turn it on again, the SRAM disappears. I load up Final Fantasy 6, moved a few steps and saved, and did a soft reset. The save did register. I then rebooted my DS and the sram is still there as Final Fantasy 6.scv. Can anyone give me any advice on this? I removed the # from No_Multisave in the GBA_Exploader.ini, by the way.

EDIT: Never mind, I guess I will start a new topic, since I encountered some new problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: