Hacking EZ Flash 3 in 1

1c3d3m0n

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Are the saves in EZ flash written to the Slot-1 flashcarts automatically?, I'm using a R4. If the saves are not written to the R4, how to transfer it to R4? Are cheats supported for 3 in 1?? Sorry if the questions have been asked before, I'm posting this because I need answers pretty urgently.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you using Rudolphs 3-in-1 tool to transfer games to the 3-in-1? If so then every time you launch a game it automatically backs up the save in SRAM to \GBA\SAVE\ on your slot-1 card.

I don't know how NDStation does it as I can't seem to get it to work properly.

1c3d3m0n

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
It transfers the saves to \GBA\SAVE\ in the microSD in the R4? So everytime I save in-game, the saved data will be sent to the memory card?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Not when you save in-game. When you reboot the DS and use Rudolphs Tool to load another game it saves the SRAM to the \GBA\SAVE\ folder on the R4's MicroSD card.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not when you save in-game. When you reboot the DS and use Rudolphs Tool to load another game it saves the SRAM to the \GBA\AVE\ folder on the R4's MicroSD card.

Oh.. Wow, thanks for posting that.
I always thought you needed to press (B) to backup the save before switching games.
dry.gif

~Nero

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1