EZ-Flash 3-in-1 question regarding DSI

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Snoboy, Mar 20, 2010.

Mar 20, 2010
  1. Snoboy
    OP

Newcomer Snoboy Newbie

United States
    Alright so I am quite noobish when it comes to flash carts and all this good stuff.

Last July my friend told me to get an itouch flash cart and i did and used it for a couple months, but in the past like 2-3 months i haven't used it. And now i decided i wanted to play GBA games and hg/ss (which aren't compatible on itouch yet i don't think? mine froze).

So wanting to play GBA games i realized my itouch flahs cart won't work for that so i realized i will be needing something that will and i stumbled upon the ez-flash 3-in-1 expansion. I must not be reading things right or missing the answer, but does this work on the nintendo DSi? Cause that is what i currently have.

And will the ez-flash 3-in-1 work with the acekard2 or the m3i zero? I am debating between which of these two i should buy because i've heard good things about both, so any recommendations on which one of these two i should get would be nice too.

Any help and answers are greatly appreciated.

Thanks a bunch to everyone.

KC

2. Synchromatic

Member Synchromatic GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The 3-in-1 is a slot-2 flashcart, and there is no slot-2 on the DSi. The only possible way currently on playing GBA games on a DSi is to get an iPlayer and emulate the games.