EZ-Flash 3-in-1 question regarding DSI

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Snoboy, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Snoboy
    OP

Snoboy Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2010
    United States
    USA
    Alright so I am quite noobish when it comes to flash carts and all this good stuff.

Last July my friend told me to get an itouch flash cart and i did and used it for a couple months, but in the past like 2-3 months i haven't used it. And now i decided i wanted to play GBA games and hg/ss (which aren't compatible on itouch yet i don't think? mine froze).

So wanting to play GBA games i realized my itouch flahs cart won't work for that so i realized i will be needing something that will and i stumbled upon the ez-flash 3-in-1 expansion. I must not be reading things right or missing the answer, but does this work on the nintendo DSi? Cause that is what i currently have.

And will the ez-flash 3-in-1 work with the acekard2 or the m3i zero? I am debating between which of these two i should buy because i've heard good things about both, so any recommendations on which one of these two i should get would be nice too.

Any help and answers are greatly appreciated.

Thanks a bunch to everyone.

KC

2. Synchromatic

Synchromatic GBAtemp Regular

Jul 31, 2007
    United States
    California
    The 3-in-1 is a slot-2 flashcart, and there is no slot-2 on the DSi. The only possible way currently on playing GBA games on a DSi is to get an iPlayer and emulate the games.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice