Ez 3in1 -> PWD LED Flickering?

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Skydancer, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Skydancer
    OP

Skydancer Member

Newcomer
    Jul 15, 2008
    Gambia, The
    I have an EZ Flash 3in1 in combination with a AK2. When i use Rumble the Power LED flickers! I think the 3in1 sucks to much power?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrXfViNup6o

Does anyone have the same "problem"?

2. Rascal

Rascal GBAtemp Fan

Apr 23, 2008
    United States
    Rumble and/or RAM Expansion does draw extra power. The flickering red situation shouldn't happen on a full charge. But it will occur when the battery is < 40-50% charged or if the battery is getting weak (charged over 400-500 times).

3. Perseid

Perseid GBAtemp Regular

Mar 24, 2007
    United States
    All flash carts, slot 1 and slot 2 draw more power than a regular DS cartridge and both at once can take quite a bit more. If it does this on a full charge I'd suggest a new battery.

4. Searinox

Searinox <3

Dec 16, 2007
    Romania
    There was another thread on here saying something about the EZflash 3in1 causing weird standby-related problems to the DS even if slot-1 games wouldn't be using it. It said something about it sending unnecessary hardware interrupts. It's a hardware bug and can't be fixed.

5. stefer

stefer GBAtemp Regular

Jul 2, 2007
    Canada
    It does it to me when the battery gets around ionno... 20% of power left in it. Usually 20-40 mins of more gameplay and the red led comes on full time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice