Hacking Extracting save from .3ds games

Dotmore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've sold my Gateway because i had no further use for it. But now im wondering, i still have the .3ds games on the microSD that goes into the gateway. Can i somehow extract the saves from it? (Pokemon X and Omega Ruby) Since those saves are stored in the game.

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could ask someone with a gateway to dump your saves for you, but that would require them to find (and download, mind you) the exact same rom you were using. Unsure if the rom header has to match or not for SDF to read the file properly, though, but you might need to provide the rom header as well.

Hiccup

Trophies
XP
Country
There aren't that many 3DS ROMs for each game version out there. Unless Dotmore was using some sort of modded ROM or one that that had per-cart data not removed, he shouldn't have a problem finding the correct ROM.

OTSS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What about extracting from a retail cartridge. How do I extract and put the save into a cia file of the same game on my emunand?

Dotmore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Looking for someone i could give my file to, so that that person can extract the save for me. PM me please

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (this is going to be horribly misinterpreted as me wanting to fuck DK or smth, isn't it?)