Gaming Extending Xbox 360 Warranty for £60

Shall I extend my microsoft warranty for £60?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iamwhoiam

Honorary R4 Fanboy
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, my xbox came with a form which gives me the choice to extend the warranty from 1 year to 3 years.

I can't get a retailer warranty, cos I bought it online (play.com).

But is the extra 2 years microsoft cover really worth £60 (that's $120)?

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If your planning to mod it don't bother with the extended guarantee. With all the people getting the red light errors on the xbox 360, its worth getting an extended warrenty. Just read through the warrenty before taking it as it might not be worth the paper its written on.

qusai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If your planning to mod it don't bother with the extended guarantee. With all the people getting the red light errors on the xbox 360, its worth getting an extended warrenty. Just read through the warrenty before taking it as it might not be worth the paper its written on.

I'm planning on modding it but still got the extended 2 year warranty. My local futureshop won't open it if its defective, all they will do is replace it with a brand new one.

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I chose not to get the extended warranty, my 360 may fall down the stairs if it dies outside of the standard 1yr. It has already died once so I'm not hold out much hope that it will survive till the end of this generation.

EDIT: Currently with all the problems it might be worth it.

shaffaaf27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it would have been better getting it from argos, who do a £34.99 2 year extention...so micrsoft are rip offs, btu you might aswell. it will be worht 60 rather than and £250 + for anpther console after the red light of death

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would definitely buy the warranty

Mines 2months old and flashed and I'm fully expecting it to pack somewhere down the line. It's kinda worrying. I just hope that a fan upgrade can extend it's life.

So yeah, get that warranty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Now its being detected as 2mb lol