tongue.gif

AeroHex

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
It connects to a remote host where it will download a file,

i think i could code that pretty simply if it was to be downloading from a site eg : www.anything.com/downloads/text.rar
via web browser connections

i think you should get in to programing you seem like you could be good at it
you tube tuts is my secret
smile.gif

im happy to help and code somethings most if my programs i never release,if i did it would be open and free but whats floats your boat

El Blacksheep

Trophies
Website
tryorke.no-ip.info
XP
Country
United States
You don't need the programmer to use VB to do this application. Realistically any decent language can handle it.

VB wasn't made for programmers, it was made for managers who couldn't figure out the ins and outs of real languages. same concept with the .NET framework. so if you decide to do this yourself, you should be able to pick up VB pretty quickly and get your program written.

If you're serious about needing a programmer, I just completed my bachelors degree in Computer Science earlier this year. Contact me with some kind of proof of legitimacy so I know you're serious about this and not just some 13 yr old trying to hop on a pyramid scheme.

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
El Blacksheep said:
You don't need the programmer to use VB to do this application. Realistically any decent language can handle it.

VB wasn't made for programmers, it was made for managers who couldn't figure out the ins and outs of real languages. same concept with the .NET framework. so if you decide to do this yourself, you should be able to pick up VB pretty quickly and get your program written.

If you're serious about needing a programmer, I just completed my bachelors degree in Computer Science earlier this year. Contact me with some kind of proof of legitimacy so I know you're serious about this and not just some 13 yr old trying to hop on a pyramid scheme.
13 yo' know what a pyramid scheme is now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn